How can I switch to North America servers?

+
How can I switch to North America servers?

Hi, I first installed Gwent on my trip to Europe. Now I am back in Canada but I am still on Europeen server. The reset for rewards happens in the middle of the day. I find it difficult to find opponent at my night time (would be super early birds in europe). As also experience disconnection from time to time. Please, I thought these issue would be resolve with open beta but it isnt. How can I switch to North America servers?

SigilFey;n8620810 said:
I'm not sure about this, but I believe you'll need to do it by switching regions through GOG Galaxy. Riven-Twain, Rawls, Sunsibar, 4RM3D -- do y'all have any idea about this?
At a guess, I suppose one could check in GOG Galaxy > Settings > Account and Locale. However, I don't think that would affect the server at all, since, as far as I know, the time for the daily reset depends on Central European Standard Time, at the offices in Poland.

LOUPIO, if you're looking for more local servers to connect to, but are still being routed through Europe, I would contact GOG Support about it. I can't find any definitive answer. It seems like the way it works may have changed because of the regional pricing models.

As far as I have ever known the time resets at the same time globally. I don't think it's regionally dependent. That's was always my impression through open beta. Daily rewards would reset at midnight GMT as best as I could tell (which is 7:00 pm EST). I could have just been figuring incorrectly all along but that has been my impression.

I don't have any idea about this either. I could also guess that the reset happens same time everywhere?

I'd send this question to support directly. Not sure though which support is the best option in here, GOG or Gwent?

Last edited:
Top Bottom