Yennefer Fan Art Thread

+
You know before Witcher 3 there were like maybe 20-30 artworks of her altogether and just a handful cosplayers (mostly from easteurope because of the books), but after Witcher 3? BOOM! Great times, great times :)

Kallelinski;n7384920 said:
You know before Witcher 3 there were like maybe 20-30 artworks of her altogether and just a handful cosplayers (mostly from easteurope because of the books), but after Witcher 3? BOOM! Great times, great times :)

Indeed it is great to see so many great artworks EVERY DAY new ones :)

by Davide Sesia

The wolven storm by sosQsos

Lilac and Gooseberries by LadyTheirin

TreesAreCanon;n2050083 said:
http://hollow-moon-art.deviantart.com/

They galloped at breakneck speeds like madmen.
They rode through vibrant spring days.

The horses were flying.
People who were toiling, straightened their bent necks and backs
and could not believe their eyes.
Did they just see riders or ghosts?

They galloped at night, in the dark, damp nights and through the warm rain.
People awoke in bed and looked around terrified, fighting against the pain that grew in them, in their throats and chests.
They jumped out of the beds at the sound of the pounding shutters, the crying of the children and the howls of the dogs. They peered through the windows, not believing their eyes.
Were these riders or ghosts?
In Ebbing, stories began to circulate about the three demons.

‘Now where?’ asked Geralt, looking at the column of smoke that clouded the rosy morning sky.
‘Where else do you want to visit, Ciri?’

She looked at him and he soon regretted asking.
Suddenly he wanted to hug her, he dreamed of holding her in his arms, cuddling her and caressing her hair.

To protect her. And never allow her to be alone. To not suffer any more evil.
And that nothing would happen to her that would make him crave revenge.

Yennefer was silent. Yennefer was often silent lately.

‘Now,’ Ciri said quietly, ‘we go to a village call Unicorn.
The name comes from the straw unicorn that protects the town. A poor and ridiculous puppet.
I would like that, as a reminder of what happened there, the inhabitants have...
If not valuable, at least a more dignified idol. I would like to ask for your help, Yennefer, because without magic...’

‘Sure, Ciri. What next?’

‘The Pereplut Swamps. I am confident that I will be able to... find a cabin in the middle of the swamp.
I will find the remains of a man. I want those remains to rest in a decent tomb.’

Geralt said nothing. But didn’t look away.

‘After,’ continued Ciri, without the slightest difficulty withstanding his look, ‘the village of Dun Dare.
The local tavern has probably been burned and it is possible that the innkeeper has been murdered.
It is my fault. I was blinded by hatred and revenge. If he had a family, I will try and make it up to the survivors.’

‘You can't make it up,’ said Geralt, still looking at her.

‘I know,’ she said sharply, almost angrily.
‘But I will stand in front of them with humility.
I will remember the look in their eyes.
I hope that the memory of those eyes will protect me from similar mistakes.
Do you understand, Geralt?’

‘I understand, Ciri,’ said Yennefer. ‘Trust me, we both understand you very well, my lovely daughter. Let’s go.’

Andrzej Sapkowski - Lady of the Lake
Oh, gods. I haven't yet read "Lady of the Lake", but that excerpt is absolutely beautiful. I'm almost at a loss for words. Yet another reason for me to disbelieve anyone that thinks Geralt would choose Triss over Yen.

carlos2033;n2055165 said:
One of the few times we get to see the witcher laugh... reminds me of the scene with Ciri and Coen in "Blood of Elves"... Yen probably even thought the same thing as Triss did then...

Last edited:
Top Bottom