The new forum look

+
Hugely disappointed by this terrible forum's look, both themes looks horrible, this will now very limit my participation in this forum, old look was way better, way better!...

Last edited:
Is there no way to subscribe to a thread without posting something? There are a lot of threads I keep following (e.g. art or music threads) without having posted a comment. Now I have to post anything, so I get notified, if someone actually make a new post?

Liked the old one much better too. It seemed darker and grittier. This just looks generic and completely dissociated from the games themselves.

Hm, some time passed and i cant see some changes ?
Even after months i can't stand the new forum.
No offense to the team who made, but my honest criticism - nothing fits here.

Look how dead this forum is now...
i know its not ONLY the fault of the new Forum , but i think it have a huge influence... at least i'm avoiding it now because of this.

The only white that I prefer is snow, cloudy skies, and people; not forums/web pages, software GUI, etc...So yeah, defaulting to the B/W setting, though I'm still waiting for this shitty METRO art design style that has infected everything with its wretched blandness to fuckin' die out already!

Otherwise, keep being you!

:cheers:

Krull32;n7438260 said:
i know its not ONLY the fault of the new Forum , but i think it have a huge influence... at least i'm avoiding it now because of this.

it's mostly the result of the forum splitting. I practically don't visit this section except for a few threads that I watch. Most of the discussions seem to happen in the Community subforum.

Forums will be dead in a year and it'll be social media only. Why else regress into such a shitty format? They're following EA's example.

Garrison72;n7536890 said:
Forums will be dead in a year and it'll be social media only. Why else regress into such a shitty format? They're following EA's example.

why are you so sure?
and i hope they never follow EA's example :(

Krull32;n7438260 said:
Hm, some time passed and i cant see some changes ?
Even after months i can't stand the new forum.
No offense to the team who made, but my honest criticism - nothing fits here.

I logged in just to tell you I feel the same. Wanted to come back to this forum, but it is basically impossible to stay here for more than a couple of minutes. It is too bright (even B&W design with its bright red) and obfuscatory. This is the first time I can say that CDP Red really did a poor job.

Top Bottom