Can some one suggest me best gaming mouse

+
Can some one suggest me best gaming mouse

Actually i am searching some best gaming mouse as i am big fan of games but unable to find a best one...

i have google it then found some articles regarding this thing but now i am very much confuse which is best one

bestbuy.com/site/mice/gam...at304600050013
http://review10s.com/best-gaming-mouse-reviews/
wiki.ezvid.com/best-gaming-mice/

Last edited:
I really like my mouse - the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. RGB lighting, removable weights, an ample amount of buttons that can be mapped to whatever you choose, very comfortable, switching between notched and free scrolling with one button, setting multiple DPIs and profiles for specific games, and plenty more to praise.

Hart95;n8004390 said:
I really like my mouse - the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. RGB lighting, removable weights, an ample amount of buttons that can be mapped to whatever you choose, very comfortable, switching between notched and free scrolling with one button, setting multiple DPIs and profiles for specific games, and plenty more to praise.

Using the same mouse and I'm very happy with it so far.

ON the more Standard side im using Steelseries Rival (Orginal one without 300/100/700) im reall y happy with decision i made back then (2 years so far)
Ilove it and i had no problems with it over my usage peroid .

As others have mentioned, the Logitech G502 is probably the best all-round gaming mouse available right now.
I have used A LOT of different gaming mice, and this one is my favorite by a mile!

I can recommend Logitech as well. I have been using the same mouse for ~10 years now and it still functions very well.

Whatever one you choose.. don't choose Razer, their config software requires being online in order to use the device features, which are the lighting (if any) and the profiles/binds.

It's the same for their keyboard software you need to be linked to their servers (KEYBOARD SOFTWARE!!!) for profiles and lighting to work, it's a bloody liberty.

I made a bad mistake when I bought their Blackwidow Chroma. Buying their products is not a mistake I ever intend to make again.

My mouse is a logitech G602, I like wireless and because I don't twitch game I've never had any lag or response issues from wireless, I wouldn't use wired now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom