A Sudden Realization

+
A Sudden Realization

Below are spoilers from "Blood of Elves" and possibly Wild Hunt.

I'm reading through all of the books for a second time, and I've just come across a part where Ciri prophesied at Kaer Morhen... She prophesied that Coen would die. As we all know, he does. That is not what bothers me, however. She also foretold of Geralt's death. If memory serves me correctly, we hear of Coen's death in Wild Hunt. It is a strong possibility, especially so since given that they've stated that his journey is over (remember, they were destined for each other, and Wild Hunt was Ciri's story more than it was his), that Geralt's death is upon us. At this moment I believe that this would be a very reasonable path for CDPR to take when developing the fourth game.

Thoughts and comments?

If you've read the Lady of the Lake you would remember that

Geralt did "die" in the end, so the prophesy has been fulfilled. His "resurrection"/return in the games is simply a rationalization they came up with so that they could justify the continuation of his story.

I don't think they will return to that point in the future if they decide on making another game

Alexius321;n8158990 said:
If you've read the Lady of the Lake you would remember that

Geralt did "die" in the end, so the prophesy has been fulfilled. His "resurrection"/return in the games is simply a rationalization they came up with so that they could justify the continuation of his story.

I don't think they will return to that point in the future if they decide on making another game
I haven't actually read "Lady of the Lake" yet. I've only just received it in the mail a week or so ago, and am in the midst of reading through them chronologically.

Top Bottom