Elder Blood in Curse of Crows

+
Elder Blood in Curse of Crows

It's interesting how Ciri doesn't use her abilities even once in the Curse of Crows comic. Is there a canon justification for that?

wait there is a comic series for the game as well.... I thought there was only tv series, games and book. There is a comic too. Mind telling me whats it called? and link too

They should really stop fucking up the already-fucked-up-lore already. Those comics are usually of subpar quality and break canon over and over again, and/or completly crash with the games endings.

Matters of Conscience is toguether with Curse of Crows the bigger offenders.

Last edited:
Yeiiow;n8426550 said:
They should really stop fucking up the already-fucked-up-lore already. Those comics are usually of subpar quality and break canon over and over again, and/or completly crash with the games endings.

Matters of Conscience is toguether with Curse of Crows the bigger offenders.

There is only one Canon medium and, that is the books. The games and comics have more freedom on that front and, I think its good for different mediums to have slightly different takes on The Witcher on that front..

ummagoomba;n8437330 said:
There is only one Canon medium and, that is the books. The games and comics have more freedom on that front and, I think its good for different mediums to have slightly different takes on The Witcher on that front..

That is irrelevant, the games and the comics based on the games should not constantly break continuity.

Yeiiow;n8438840 said:
That is irrelevant, the games and the comics based on the games should not constantly break continuity.

It's totally relevant. Comics are a different medium from games. Different mediums don't need to have continuity across them.

ummagoomba;n8439240 said:
It's totally relevant. Comics are a different medium from games. Different mediums don't need to have continuity across them.

They have, specially when they are meant as a continuation of the same story like Matters of Conscience and Curse of Crows.

Yeiiow;n8440410 said:
They have, specially when they are meant as a continuation of the same story like Matters of Conscience and Curse of Crows.

Who said they were a continuation of the story? I don't recall seeing this anywhere.

Wikia is not always an entirely reliable source of information, though, not sure how much the comics are really considered part of the game continuity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom