Idea/Suggestion for the possible next Witcher game

+
Idea/Suggestion for the possible next Witcher game

So I'm sure somebody has suggested this or something like this before and posted it but I haven't seen it so I'd like to throw this idea out there and hope that somebody at CDPR has thought of this and is being heard. Since TW3 was the last of Geralt's storyline, I thought it would be really cool in the next game to be able to make your own Witcher. You'd be able to customize the appearance of your character and the different schools (Wolf, Bear, Cat, Viper, etc.) would be basically like a class system. Each school would give you unique abilities and affect what kind of armor you can equip. I don't know a whole lot about the different schools except what I've learned through The Witcher 3 game so it'd be cool to dive into that world and learn about the differences between the schools. Then once you've learned all you can from the school, you go out on your own Path. I'll leave the storyline from there to the experts. This could also be opened up to online play which I think could have great potential. Maybe for certain Witcher contracts you have to go against an extremely powerful, dangerous monster and you have the option of bringing another witcher friend in to help you out. I think having your own personalized character coming from one of these awesome Witcher schools of your choosing would be a really unique and personal experience so I hope somebody sees this and considers it. If anybody has any more suggestions or criticism to add, feel free to let me know. Thanks!

I think there is lot of amazing options available for the next witcher or witcher universe game. Idea about making your own witcher, choose school, appearance etc. is definitely cool, as well as possible continue to ciris story. Imo those two are the most possible scenarios.
However what personally i would love to see is witcher universe game with vampire protagonist. I loved blood & wine expansion and i think something like that could give amazing story options. When i was a kid there was tv show called Angel. Vampire with a soul hunting monsters etc. i absolutely loved it back then. And when i start to imagine what possible story options something like that could give in witcher universe.... anyway there is not much vampire games anyway. :D
In the same time lot of people have suggested mage/sorcerer protagonist. All in all there is lot of options available and i cant just wait to see which way devs decide to go next.
Sorry for my language.

Top Bottom