I made a top 10 of the best modern RPGs out now!

+
Mozeltov;n8500880 said:
The Witcher is in the list so I decided it was fair to ask for feedback here!
While it's nice to see that The Witcher III made #1 on your list, you let the trailer 'speak for itself', rather than personally explaining why you like the game. Perhaps you could devote a bit more attention the specific aspects that earned the game the your top position. You did this for the other titles, so it might be useful to viewers who may not have played Witcher III yet. What did you like? Why is it #1 for you?
Mozeltov;n8500880 said:
This is one of the first videos I've made and edited myself so keep that in mind, please!
Not bad. You collected some good segments from the games; however, you may want to try some more varied inflexions of voice when speaking. Please forgive my honesty, but, unfortunately, it often sounded as though you were reading a shopping list, rather than sharing your favourite games. I realise this can be very difficult and challenging -- especially since English isn't your native language -- but, training your voice a bit could help improve your videos in general. At the least, if you can express you interest and enthusiasm more clearly, your audience will often respond better, and be interested as well.
Good luck with your videos!

Quite impressive for your first video, I'd echo the comments of Riven-Twain. Definitely agree there is some work to do on the voice over and more details about what each game appeals to you and why, but really enjoyed the visual pieces you put together.

Top Bottom