My Epic Witcher Playthrough

+
My Epic Witcher Playthrough

Meant to do this before starting the game but, I have been playing The Witcher :)

I plan an epic play through of all three games, one after the next. I have completed all three previously but, only the main story line for 2 and 3. I plan to play through all of the different forks via save games/re-plays. Any advice on how best to go through this or anything else would be appreciated. Currently I think I am near the end of Chapter 3 of TW1, have put 40+ hours in so far. I'm really loving my second experience of TW1 and, have picked up on some dialogue which are references from the books, that totally went over my head, before.

What a masterpiece TW1 is, especially at the time it was released.

Last edited:
In chapter of the Witcher 1 the Innkeeper tells you the story of how Geralt and Yennefer appeared at the Island of Avalon. Ciri teleported them to avoid the Riots of Rivia. You should also read the in game book - "Elder Blood" to understand Ciris Powers.

Thanks for the responses. I'm currently reading Lady of the Lake atm, which is very enjoyable. Anyways, just finished my second play through of TW1 - 68h 35m. Doesn't seem to run as well on Windows 10 as it did on 7 but, still a very awesome game. CDPR did an outstanding job, especially considering they weren't game devs at the time they made it. Onto TW2 now :)

Starting TW2 now. Have played through once before on hard difficulty. Any recommendations on mods or anything else? Was considering dark mode but not sure of the differences from regular mode.

Cheers

ScorbasGaming;n8709600 said:
In chapter of the Witcher 1 the Innkeeper tells you the story of how Geralt and Yennefer appeared at the Island of Avalon. Ciri teleported them to avoid the Riots of Rivia. You should also read the in game book - "Elder Blood" to understand Ciris Powers.

If I recall correctly, the innkeeper tells Ciri's story from the books, but he does not actually explain what happened to the witcher and the sorceress (he does not mention Yennefer by name) after the events of the pogrom. That is something that is revealed in Assassins of Kings.

Top Bottom