Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings on PS4

+
Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings on PS4

Hello CDPR,
I love The Witcher 3 and I'm about to finish the game on PS4. I did own The Witcher 2 at some point on a PC, but I couldn't really get into the game (although I did gawk at the graphics for a while). I even started playing TW2 again when you guys released the big patch, but alas lost track again.

I always knew The Witcher was a great game, but I never realized it till I had the opportunity to play TW3 consistently on the PS4. I know you have TW2 both on PC as well as XBOX360. I also tried TW2 on the PC with the XBOX controller at the time of the big update. It seemed like an ad-hock feature that wasn't as refined as it is now with TW3.

While I bow my head and ask for forgiveness from the master race, I would really like to see a refinement of TW2 (specially in terms of controls) on the PS4. I think it will sell really well (I can guarantee, lots of gamers that are into games like this still haven't played it), and help you make your next game.

Thanks.
Manu.

We need a version that we can just play on an unmodded ps4... I second this like crazy!

Then ask Sony to enable running Linux on it and call it "unmodded" variant. It will make TW2 playable there officially. And if they refuse - then consider using a modded version (with Linux installed "unofficially") or simply other system which doesn't put any artificial restrictions in your way. In the end - it was PS4 users' choice to use it to begin with. So dealing with walled gardens and breaking its walls should be bread and butter of using it I suppose.

Last edited:
Ok, so this may have been asked 1000 times before, but I REALLY think CD Redd needs to do this!!!

CD Redd,

I Know you have probably been hounded and haunted by this very question I'm about to ask, but I think it would benefit your company as far as sales and it would HUGELY most of all benefit fans if you would give us PS players who were new to the series with Wild Hunt a chance to play Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings. I am very aware of the console exclusivity deal at the time, but I still think its a project that would reward us fans and its something I'm 100% confident would sell extremely well!! Anyways just a thought, Witcher is my passion and I LUV IT!!!! Thank you guys for giving me the best experience Ive had in a long long time gaming!!

Top Bottom