The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

+
It will be better if you take all the time you need! I am really curious about the role the other witcher are going to play! Would be cool to know how much time you've spent into your project, maybe you could make some infographs and release them with your mod, so everyone can appreciate your work much more!
Greetings Nemo

Do you guys have any plans to release the REDkit file after this project in released in full to the public or will there be the 'cooked' world only to be released publicly? The new screenshots look superb by the way, truly shows how much that is possible with this engine and modkit! Good luck with the completion of the project to you Rustine, and the team! :cheers:

“Midinváerne is the day of the winter solstice, which starts Yule month according to the calendar of elves. It is a new beginning, the birth and the symbol of purity. There’s an old tradition of decorating a tree with many various decorations, and that tradition had stuck even among humans. The solstice is a time of joy, peace, and most importantly - hope. And that, my dear readers, I wish you: a hope for the future and a better tomorrow”
- Dandelion, “Half a Century of Poetry”

Merry Christmas from the whole team!

Rustine;n7183440 said:
We've tried really hard and sacrificed uncountable amount of hours and most of our free time on this project. Unfortunately, we will not be able to achieve our goals by the end of this year. But please do not worry, we are doing this just to be sure we'll provide best quality without unnecessary haste resulting in unplayable bugs or glitches. Our duty is giving you an adventure which shall fullfil our objectives completely and conclude Geralt of Rivia's story worthily.

Take all the time you want. There wasn't really something to look forward regarding new witcher content until this, so I rather wait a couple of months more, as long as you finish it :p

Awesome, screenshots getting just better and better. Take your time, you have support of us all. And happy new year to your whole team and users of this forum in general!
:smiling2:

Nenneke leant over and looked him in the eyes with a strange smile on her pale lips.
‘Because it would be the first proof I’ve ever heard of that a lack of faith has any kind of power at all.’

Hey,
every screenshot is better than the one before. Very nice that you present some characters of the books!
I have question related to the level Organisation, do you have one world or more than one ? If you have more worlds will it be like in the witcher 2? Or do you have one realy big world?
I would be very gald to receive an answer.
Greetings
Nemo

Rustine;n7410920 said:
Nenneke leant over and looked him in the eyes with a strange smile on her pale lips.
‘Because it would be the first proof I’ve ever heard of that a lack of faith has any kind of power at all.’

Mmmh what a pleasant surprise, so happy to see her. :D

Rustine;n7410920 said:

Oh my, that model... Is it the final version or is it still under development?

"Are all the stories about the law of surprise also legends?"
"All of them. How can one know whether something is chance or destiny?"
"But you, the witchers, you keep looking."
"We don't stop. But that makes no sense. Nothing makes sense."
"You believe that a child of providence will safely pass the tests?"
"We believe that such a child would not need to pass the tests."
Better resolution (4K): http://i.imgur.com/i0Afhh0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
I write for Gamer.no, the largest gaming site in Norway. The screenshots look absolutely stunning. I'd love to do a feature of some sort on your mod, if you wish (perhaps an interview about your process, and a review at launch?). Send me an email at mikkjell@gamer.no if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hello@UncleArtr

As always I have some questions/comments on your screenshots.
The screenshots look very nice especially Nenneke! I just have to comment that I dislike Ciri having probably the same swords in steel and in silver. I have no problem with the more fantasy like look of the swords but would prefer her having a more realistic bold steel sword. So my question is have you planned to give her this sword and why? I am really sorry about criticize some tiny details! Your work is amazing!

My second question is related to the new character models we see on your screenshots. I know I once asked about them but to ask again. Do you also have Eskel and Lambert in your story mod? Would it be hard to give them some Geralt armour to wear? I just thought about the possibility of a mod with the new models of them. I think many would also like to experience some stories about Eskel, Lambert and Vesemir. I know that there are some templates/meshes of the old models of the Witcher 1 in the REDKit files, but the new models look much better. So have you thought about the possibility of getting them in the game as a playable character? I know that you mentioned that you won't make your character files public so fast (or not at all), so I don't except that you do all the work and we do nothing and get your stunning work as a result of that.
So to make it short: Are the other/some witchers planned to be in you mod (besides those we saw in the screenshot)? Will they be playable? Would you(r team) consider working on them, to get them playable for creating new adventures?

Thanks for maybe answering my questions
Greetings Nemo

"Triss Merigold, chestnut hair, cheerful, ready to burst into laughter for no reason at all, like a child. He liked her. It had been mutual."

4K:
http://i.imgur.com/aJoE8Jw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nE3KOl7.jpg

And to answer your questions @Nemomallo : it's not our fault thar REDs decide to give Ciri silver sword which looks exactly the same like the steel one.
According witchers apperance - I believe you're intelligent person and you can guess if someone who's called "brother" by Geralt will be on his wedding. But nothing is official :)

This looks absolutely stunning. It makes me even more anxious to build my PC so I can buy AoK and play these player-created quests.

I wish "Something Ends, Something Begins" would be officially translated in English. I've grown weak to sappy and emotional stories/events in this franchise.

Top Bottom