FCR Mod for The Witcher 2 gets updated to version 1.1!

+
FCR Mod for The Witcher 2 gets updated to version 1.1!

As many of you remember, Andrzej Kwiatkowski, Gameplay Designer at CD Projekt RED (formerly known among the modding community as Flash) released his Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings last month. Today he’s bringing us the newest update, which addresses various bugs, fixes some visual effects and adds balance changes to the gameplay. Along with the full list of changes, patch 1.1 can be found here (please check the downloads tab).

Last edited:
That's not a patch is it? It's like the full mod. So apparently friendly fire from Triss is turned on.

So apparently the friendly fire is also on Sile in Chapter 2, and it can explode Dethmold while he's being restrained by the wraiths causing his character to warp all the way back to the intial camp where he just stands there.

Last edited:
2 different Musics at the same time.

Found a Bug. I am in Flotsam. Iorweth is caught and so Flotsam makes party.

There runs the party music. If I go to the tavern, one more runs except the party music in the background.

Two different music runs at the same time.

If I go from the tavern to the forest, still the party music plays in the middle of the forest.

She does not stop.

I believe this is not normal.:cool:

thank you. I've done as you said but, when i open UserContentManager.exe it doesn't find the mod :/. (I did as into the description)
If you`re trying to install the latest FCR2 mod then you need to have 1.1 installed first . Follow the link to the FCR2 mod then click the downloads tab on the left . Then select 1.1 after installation then download and install FCR2 1.1a
http://redkit.cdprojektred.com/index.php?c=mod&m=show&p=77

Even after uninstalling, Training Tree skills have wrong names.

Is there a way to fix this?

My training skill first 3 skills are Strength (0/2) Dexterity(0/2) and that other one. The 0/2 seems to imply that FCR2 isn't acting, but the names should be different and I can't really check their effects.

This persists on loaded games and even new games.

Top Bottom