map won't show up in the user content window

+
map won't show up in the user content window

I know I've been posting a lot of problems all of a sudden, but this one I simply can't figure out how to overcome. My map works perfectly fine in the editor, even just using the "play game" button rather than the play on current layers only one. However, when I cook my map to see it run in its entirety in the game, it simply won't show up in the user content menu. It's a problem with my pack0.dzip file, I know, as I took out and replaced with corresponding files from another mod to find out which caused the error. The only problem is, I can't play it without that file in particular, as it contains my entire map's data, and I've done everything I could think of to make it cook properly, from fixing some language bugs (where it thinks it's in Polish) to fixing all the "path engine" errors that spam the screen when you play in the editor. Nothing seems to work.. Can anyone help me with this? It would be much appreciated :D
Edit: Nevermind, I found the problem. Sorry!

Last edited:
can you help me ? i want to hide (or brake) the minimap for a more imersive experience . Any ideeas in what to add/remove from guihud.ws ?

I don't know off-hand, as I've never gotten around to looking, but I had intended to look into this. I will look into as soon as possible and let you know what I find! :smiling:

Top Bottom