multiple terrain maps

+
multiple terrain maps

Okay, I know I've been asking a ton of questions lately, but this one is killing me... I want to make more than one map with REDkit because I enjoy doing it, but everytime I go to make a new terrain tile, it overrides my last one and I have to rebuild my first maps terrain completely over again. This is an infuriating process for me as I have an extremely complex tile on my first map, but I can't ever get my second map to generate a SEPERATE terrain; even though it's in a separate .w2w file.. I don't understand why it continues to override it like it does.. But I know it's possible to have more than one map because Benizzerman (sorry if I misspelled it) has map templates each with unique terrain tiles... Can anyone help me? I'm on my fourth reconstruction of my terrain and would really like to forego a fifth.

I have solved this issue. For anyone wanting to know how to create more than one terrain tile, you must create them all the first time around and then simply hide them with the "hide layer"

Top Bottom