[Release] Tool - RedSpeaker

+

Milgo

Forum regular
[Release] Tool - RedSpeaker

I give you access to my new tool RedSpeaker, which will help you managing the speech files for your redkit mods. It's written in Java, so you have to install the JRE to use it.

What does RedSpeaker support?
  • it imports all your dialogue texts, so you can manage them, it will also show you which speech files are still missing (these one will be printed in a red font)
  • it can generate default speechfile names (so you don't have to do it)
  • you can generate text-files for the speakers of your mod, so they'll have a list with all texts and the information, how to name their speechfiles
  • to optimize, you can also connect your voicestrings/dialoge lines with persons of your mod (but you have to do it manually, until CD gives me a description of the w2scene-format)
  • support voicestrings of different languages

Screenshot:

Newest download (Version 0.86):
Mirror milgo.de
German video tutorial

If you find some bugs, let me know.

I tried to create a tutorial for that, but I forgot a really important fact in my first try. ^^

Last edited:

Milgo

Forum regular
The RedSpeaker has been helpful a bit, but now I improved it with shak-otay, so now the RedSpeaker can also combine dialogue texts with the right persons! Now the tool is essential, if you want to create speeches!

Now the tool can create text files for your speaker without any work. :)

Version 0.85: Download

Thank you shak-otay very much, you helped me a lot! :)

Apparently this wont work for me, I choose my witcher 2 path ( c :\ ProgramFiles(x86)\The witcher 2 ) and nothing appears on the window

Did you click on import? And did you create your own dialogues? And did you choose on the top right the language, that are you're developping with?

I have various dialogues in my mod, but I don't habe Redkit opened, dont know If i need that. And yes, I just tried all what you told me and still nothing.

Maybe you haven't enough to get access from the java program to your witcher 2-folder. That's my last idea. :)

Actually, I don't know. I've administrator permissions on my account. Are you able to start the java program as administrator? Otherwise it might be difficult to access other files (like your dialogues).

Milg0

Forum regular
I'm sorry, I lost the code and the final project. Does anybody still have some files of RedSpeaker? :/

Top Bottom