Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

+
Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

I have tried over 30 times to get past the QTE, But I fail every time. It just throws me off the tentacle and no "Spacebar warning" pops up, I get to the part where I am riding the tentacle and I fill the yellow bar then I get thrown off too soon automatically? I am so frusterated I am about to just give up on this game and find something else, I have really enjoyed everything about this game so far until now, Its been 2 days and I'm done trying. Ive read reviews and tips and watched videos..done everything! Please can someone use my save link and help me get past that so I can continue this game? Ive never had to ask someone to get past a part in a game before but I am to that point where I'm about to find a new game sadly :( Only reason I am posting this is because I read on some other threads that people have been doing that for others to help get past the Kayran. Please it would be much appreciated!

Save Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/6sn4m0d26sz5qy7/QuickSave (I think I used the mediafire website correctly if this link doesnt work please let me know)

Thank You So Much Tommy! :) I greatly appreciate it. And I will for sure level up and collect the reward. Thanks also for the advice!

It should be in: [your user name]/Documents/Witcher 2/gamesaves

And please, if you want to add something to your post, click the edit button on the bottom - don't post one after another.

Here you are :)

Be sure explore the boat and skeleton Geralt is standing next to :)

Its the same script error with Keyran tentacle that not solved until now. In weak machines the final script scene with falling pillar just didn`t start because of that error(RAM and weak videocards). When i played on my old laptop i decreased the graphic settings on normal or minimum and script began to work. After you win you can change settings back and save your game.

Thanks a lot Glaroug!!!! I gave you a REDpoint, dunno what that means but sounds like a good thing... I hope it is...
Guys you're so great, I didn't hope to get an answer this fast...
I agree with scratcherpen, I have problems with graphics and the combat sequences are somehow slower than they should... No comparison with the "dancing" of Geralt in Witcher 1... I tried to "detect optimal settings" but it's not enough, each time I find a QTE I have hard times getting trough it... I hope there won't be others in combat sequences! If there'll be, I'll tried to set everything at minimum. Thanks for sharing.
So, thanks again and have a nice playing time!

Actually,I also have the same problem as others,I tried to fill the QTE bar in time,but I am still falling off.
I have tried to complete it in Easy difficulty and with the Hard QTEs disabled, but still falling.
Can you help me? I am really enjoying this game (this is the best RPG I have played since the first The Witcher), but this QTE is really getting on my nerves.
Here is my saved game:https://www.dropbox.com/s/rfv1i6ht2vvofct/AutoSave_0212.sav
Thanks for your help
actually i tried lowering resolution a solution that worked for most but not for me may be because my pc is really low end.

Top Bottom