Kayran: Can someone please kill the kayran for me? :(

+
Hello! I have the same problem with the Kayran and I've tried all the suggested resolutions,from disabling difficult QTS to ini file edits. Here is the link to my save, if anyone could help me I'd be over the moon!

Thanks so much,in advance!

Hello! I have the same problem with the Kayran and I've tried all the suggested resolutions,from disabling difficult QTS to ini file edits. Here is the link to my save, if anyone could help me I'd be over the moon!

Thanks so much,in advance!
Here you go: download link.

in my playtrough the tentacle just move left, right and left, then drops me off, no matter what i do - if i fill the bar or not is fully irrelevant ... so obviously its a hardware bug, but i tried every possibility, lowest game settings, upgrade graphics driver, played with mouse system settings, nothing works ... so i give up

Please guys I'm having the same problem as the guy who created this topic. Could someone please help me out passing the qte in the Kayran quest. That'll be really awesome. I tried everything yet. Read all writen about this bug and there is no chance for me to solve it. Here is a link to the save file . Please help me https://mega.nz/#!PrxygCTZ!pEzckhiwLD28B7mat8JbDTvmPzO5VsSGCjEBykLdFCQ
Post automatically merged:

It's ok. I've solved the problem by dumping my settings to the lowest state and then I changed the option of the Vsync to On from Off and it worked.

Last edited:
Could anyone help with the Kayran fight? The same issue: older laptop, tried everything: lowering specs, turning off difficult qtes, but stuck...

Here is the file:

Your help is greatly appreciated!

I am having the same problem getting past after cutting off the 4th tentacle can someone please help i do not know how to put the link of my last save on if someone can please get past the kayran i would be so gratefull been trying for the last 4 days

Hi can anyone please get past this Kayran for me I am stuck i have tried everything and nothing works please can someone get me past killing the kayran here is the link: I am going crayzy here trying to get past. http://www.mediafire.com/view/0uw8g6t9ma1lems/ManualSave_0136_640x360.bmp/file

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is Witcher 2, a certain monster battle?

Yes this is TW2

Can someone please help and kill the kayran for me as i am struggling a lot and tried everything.

Last edited:
Hello,

Could you please help me ? I've beaten the kayran many times already in the witcher 2, but the problem is, even under the minimum dimensions and everything possible to make it run as fast as possible on my computer, the game crashes just after the fight, when the cutscene is over. I am really disappointed after having paid for the game and because i still want to play the rest of the game.

Thank you in advance

[Post teleported to the Headquarters for Kayran Assistance.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I also have problem with Witcher 2 Kayran QTE. I just keep falling off the tentacles at the first QTE without getting hurt. And I kept on trying and trying, I even searched in Google, tried every solution everyone told, reduced resolution and tried low specs. Still everything was in vain. Can someone do this Kayran part for me? I don't wanna lose the choices and equipments I found.
Please, can someone kindly help me?
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/r8me9w8hg2eiv/Witcher_2_Before_Kayran_Save
NOTE:- The save file is before going down the lair.

I have the same problem.can any one kill the kayran for me.here my

Attachments

• gamesaves.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Top Bottom