Endrega queen lure

+

cyseal

Endrega queen lure

After you complete the endrega contract, how to summon endrega queen in the Flotsam forest ?

You can't do that, the are only two specimens in Flotsam forest, if you've completed the endrega contract, you killed them all.
If you desperately need something from their loot, you can find third endrega queen in the last chapter.

Last edited:

cyseal

You can't do that, the are only two specimens in Flotsam forest, if you've completed the endrega contract, you killed them all.
If you desperately need something from their loot, you can find third endrega queen in the last chapter.
Is there some mod to do it ?

What about endrega lure? Where to place it to summon smaller endregas?

Is there some mod to do it ?
I don't know, I usually play vanilla version, don't really care for mods.
What about endrega lure? Where to place it to summon smaller endregas?
I didn't use lures on my playthrough, meditating for a day or two should be enough to make endregas respawn. I marked their usual occurrence on the map (the red circles, don't mind the quest mark)
View attachment 29870

Attachments

• Tw2_map_flotsam_forest_ostmurk.jpg
    Tw2_map_flotsam_forest_ostmurk.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:

cyseal

Meditation did the trick. What's the point to endrega lures if doesn't do anything ? Is it possible a bug?

Last edited:
Don't know, actually I never used lures. I guess they could be handy if you want to lure them into specific place where you placed several traps.

Top Bottom