Help with Letho

+
What version of the game are you running . The reason i`m asking is that the save file seems too large for a recent game version .

Hello. I know that for a long time is not written here but I need some help with Letho. Here's my savefile. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• New Text Document.txt
    48 bytes · Views: 177
Here's your save: http://1drv.ms/1KLgnUC
btw. If I were you, I'd get better gear ASAP. The basic swords you have are not very useful later in the game.
Also there's a pretty important conversation with Letho after the fight so watch on it on youtube for example.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your help. Yes, I have watched the conversation on YouTube. As for the sword, where I can find a better or how to make it? And, of course, thanks for the advice.

Thank you very much for your help. Yes, I have watched the conversation on YouTube. As for the sword, where I can find a better or how to make it? And, of course, thanks for the advice.

Best Act I swords:
Do Troll Trouble, take the key from Dmitri, it opens their hideout across the river, there's a Superb Cutlass in a chest. Absent that, craft the Jagged Blade. The smith has the schematic.

Letho is vulnerable to Aard and Yrden as well.

Also if you want better jacket than you have now you received a nice diagram for kayran armor after you killed the beast so it might be a good idea to craft it too.

Best Act I swords:
Do Troll Trouble, take the key from Dmitri, it opens their hideout across the river, there's a Superb Cutlass in a chest. Absent that, craft the Jagged Blade. The smith has the schematic.

Letho is vulnerable to Aard and Yrden as well.

That mission I was not going to do, but now I see that I should.

Also if you want better jacket than you have now you received a nice diagram for kayran armor after you killed the beast so it might be a good idea to craft it too.

Yes, I definitely need a better jacket
Thank you guys for advice and assistance. Cheers :thumbup:

Guest 2081505

As for the sword, where I can find a better or how to make it?

Here's a useful guide concerning weapons and armor:

http://www.gamingreality.com/2011/05/witcher-2-weapons-armor-and-items-guide_10.html

Btw.: You are able to beat Letho personally without help:

Switch to "easy" (Ingame options -> game).

Give Letho 8 - 10 hard hits (rightclick!). Now he should have 40% of his lifepoints. The fight is over, but not the dialogue.

Wait for the end of the dialogue. Let Letho do what he wants to do.

Done.

You don't need the movement keys; Geralt follows Letho automatically with each blow of his sword..

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 2091327

Well indeed... Kayran fight is stupidly hard, but Letho is much, much worse. I was level 12 this time, prepared as well as I could with whetsttone, upgraded armour and sword, and of course potions, but it was no use. The bastard is flying around with Quen most of the time. If I manage to hit him a few times, he will Aard me away, then set me on fire, and for good measure throw bombs at me too -- all within literally seconds, with no chance to roll away due to still getting up from the ground. Even with Quen most of the time, with these quick-fire combos, he will gradually wither away my health, and it's just a matter of time before I die.

After dying a thousand deaths, I did the only sensible thing and turned down to Easy, to get past this immeasurably stupid cheatathon. It's hands down the worst boss fight I've encountered in any game -- and that is definitely not a good thing.

Top Bottom