Quest marker in Vergen (Blood curse, Roche side) - bug or missing something?

+
Quest marker in Vergen (Blood curse, Roche side) - bug or missing something?

Playing on aro he's side. So I've just found the standard of the Dun Banner and I'm informed by the journal I should return the items to Henselt. I see there's a quest marker pointing back to the camp and all...

Yet for some reason there's also a quest marker for "Blood Curse" in Vergen right in Rhondarin square (just as you enter), it seems to point to the Dwarf I spoke to when I first entered Vergen but he isn't speaking and I've found nothing to interact with so I'm confused if this is a bug or I'm to be there for a specific time (ive meditated to all hours but nothing seems to happen).

Is this a bug? Am I supposed to do something? I'm scared to proceed in case I miss something imperative to the quest.

Before anyone asks, I did do a search all over Google and here but can't find anything relating to it...

Playing on aro he's side. So I've just found the standard of the Dun Banner and I'm informed by the journal I should return the items to Henselt. I see there's a quest marker pointing back to the camp and all...

Yet for some reason there's also a quest marker for "Blood Curse" in Vergen right in Rhondarin square (just as you enter), it seems to point to the Dwarf I spoke to when I first entered Vergen but he isn't speaking and I've found nothing to interact with so I'm confused if this is a bug or I'm to be there for a specific time (ive meditated to all hours but nothing seems to happen).

Is this a bug? Am I supposed to do something? I'm scared to proceed in case I miss something imperative to the quest.

Before anyone asks, I did do a search all over Google and here but can't find anything relating to it...

Ay, you need to win a quest item from Skalen Burdon at dice poker, in order to complete 'Death Symbolised'. If you're unable to speak with him, then it's possibly a bug, or you may need to speak to Saskia in the Tunnel of the Founders first. A walk-through for this section may be found here, if there's no bug: http://witcher.gamepedia.com/The_Spear_of_Destiny?cookieSetup=true

Last edited:
Ay, you need to win a quest item from Skalen Burdon at dice poker, in order to complete 'Death Symbolised'. If you're unable to speak with him, then it's possibly a bug, or you may need to speak to Saskia in the Tunnel of the Founders first. A walk-through for this section may be found here, if there's no bug: http://witcher.gamepedia.com/The_Spear_of_Destiny?cookieSetup=true

Thanks die the reply. I did win the dice poker quest (to where he refused to play any more because he's a sore loser) but the marker was pointing further to the other dwarf who was sitting on a box or something opposite the gate. I went through the walk through and still didn't see anything, went back through the tunnels but nothing so just seems tk be a bug. Was bugging me (hence the name I guess lmao). It didn't seem to prevent anything from happening as far as I can see anyway.

Thanks die the reply. I did win the dice poker quest (to where he refused to play any more because he's a sore loser) but the marker was pointing further to the other dwarf who was sitting on a box or something opposite the gate. I went through the walk through and still didn't see anything, went back through the tunnels but nothing so just seems tk be a bug. Was bugging me (hence the name I guess lmao). It didn't seem to prevent anything from happening as far as I can see anyway.

I don't recall any important interactions with the Dwarf on the box, so, if you've completed all the other points, then it must be a bug.

Top Bottom