No Dragon scales

+
No Dragon scales

Hallo together,

I have a big problem. I opted for Iorveth and i want to build the Kinslayer's armor. For this armor i need a dragon scale.
I saved Triss so i cant go in Phillipa Eilhart's house. I also dont have the chance to get the quest "From a Bygone Era" were i can kill the operator.

Is there no chance to get a dragon scale.
Pls help me

Thx Hackfleischer

If you have EE, the dragon scale was removed from the chest in the Temerian camp -- where Iorveth's friends aren't welcome, anyway.

If you rescued Triss, Philippa's house is closed to you. It is open only if you play "The Spellbreaker" or play Roche's path.

Your only remaining option was to fight and kill the Operator ("From a Bygone Era"), but if you have locked yourself out of that quest, no dragonscale for you.

This game is not designed to allow you to complete all quests regardless of previous choices, or even to foresee that an earlier choice may prevent completion of a previous quest.

Last edited:
You should get that quest if you have EE. If not it can be the old version savefiles fault. Same happened to me when i played first time in EE with them.

Top Bottom