Operator Staff as Quest Item

+
Operator Staff as Quest Item

I killed The Operator and found his staff in quest item section.

Someone know what quest it is for use ? Or maybe it is for further use in The Witcher 3 in an imported save ?

I ask because in many videos I saw people can use it as a weapon and quest items can´t be equipped, so with the coming of the new game it may be changed into an advantage for those who had made through that fight and got his weapon.

If you have some feelings about, post here.

It's just an additional weapon, it has no quest use in TW2.

Do you want to discuss the possibility of using it in TW3? If so, this is probably best moved to the TW3 forum.

Hmm... I was able to use it. Pretty badass one, too. It hits had (doesn't cast any spells, just works as a sword), freezing your opponents quite often. Strongest weapon, I could say. Maybe only available in Enchanted Edition (I have that one)?

It isn't usable/useful with certain mods active (FCR2 being one). You can kill the operator, but the staff is worthless.

Passed that mission today again, and this time, at night. Could say it looks really badass at night, as it glows. It has a blue energy ball on top of it. While wielding it, you can use it as a torch. And if you swap to silver weapon from holding that staff in your hand, it will still glow, turned upside down, at your feet. Still quite useful when running in sewers, for example. And as I already mentioned, it does look really badass. I'd recommend everyone to kill the operator.

Top Bottom