Cannot talk to Philippa - she is with Saskia - Ch2. Iorveth Path

+
Cannot talk to Philippa - she is with Saskia - Ch2. Iorveth Path

*Firstly sorry for posting this to Tech Support section but I can't create new topics outside of this section due to me being a new here*

I have been searching everywhere and I think I have completed all possible quests/sidequests without having to talk to Philippa and that is where I am stuck. No matter how long I meditate or how many times I reload the game I cannot talk to the sorceress in her house. Only her assistant Cynthia is there and tells me that Philippa is with Saskia and I will have to come back later. In front of Sakia's house there are two scoia'tael elves that will not initiate dialogue, only say "Only Philippa Eillhart May Enter"

Earlier, I gave Philippa magic crystal from the tower so as a result of this I have completed all the Harpy questts. I have Triss' bandanna in my inventory and also 12 Dwarven Immorteles that I got from mines.

It seems I must be missing something but only quests I have active are:
- Royal Blood
- Where is Triss Merigold?
- The Eternal Battle
- A Matter of Life and Death
- A Score to Settle
- The Assassins of Kings
- Returning Memories
- Hatred Symbolized

All the other quests are marked as completed. I have checked all the locations again looking for something I may have missed but did not find anything. Only location I haven't been to is a "fog" where I am supposed to go later on with Philippa in her owl form.

Also what can help in investigation is that after getting the immortelles, on the way back to the surface from mines there is supposed to be a cutscene/option to either stay in the mine or to go back to the surface (information I found on the internet). It seems, I never got this cutscene and have 3 dwarves standing in front of mines entrance. But if I go back to the mines, there are no monsters only dwarves mining and fixing mines. So it seems that this quest is successfuly finished.

Anybody can help please? I can provide last save if needed.

Update:
As I got suggested by somebody on a different forum to try to do "Royal Blood" quest - this is what I did (earlier already). I talked to Stennis but got into dead end with him. He refused to give me his blood and now doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Only option I can think of is to go to Henselt but I always get killed when trying to cross the fog.

Anybody any ideas please? :)

Last edited:
So I figered out where the problem is - it is bugged Subterranean life quest. When I finished it I did not get any cut-scene and dwarves are just waiting for me in front of mines entrance and follow me in every time. Also Zoltan has got this "+" symbol in front of his name. I was advised to check this https://steamcommunity.com/app/20920...01999522869081 but switchinng language to it's original (English) doesn't help. Also turning subtitules completely off doesn't help as well.

Any chance that somebody from CD Project Red could help? Or anybody else? :)

Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom