Box Art leaked

+
Box Art leaked

Content leaks ahead of official announcement tonight.

The Witcher 3's pre-order content appears to have leaked online ahead of its official announcement this evening.

The back page of today's issue of MCV lists the content (pictured above), which includes a selection of stickers, game map, official soundtrack, a Witcher Universe Compendium and a game manual.

A Collector's Edition, presumably with its own range of content, will also be revealed during CD Projekt Red's press conference tonight.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_w...3_box_art_and_pre-order_bonuses_revealed.html

Last edited:
I see only box art. I dont see any pre-order bonuses...Only box art in title wouldnt be enough sensational leak so ... they made up pre-order bonuses that they didnt show for click bait.

It looks like standard edition.

That article is pretty confusing.

Are those Pre-Order bonuses?
Does the standard retail have normal items AND THEN those items if you pre-order?
Are they actually in-fact not pre-order bonuses & that's simply how the standard edition comes?

I'm going to wait for the Stream for official confirmation, I almost feel like there's some misinformation going on here & it's really confusing. I advise others to do so too.

I'm going to wait for the Stream for official confirmation, I almost feel like there's some misinformation going on here & it's really confusing. I advise others to do so too.

Yeah, best course of action. A damn shame it got leaked though.

edit:
Anyways, I'm shutting down until tonight. Don't want any more spoilers. See you guys on the chat. ;)

Last edited:

Forum veteran
Yeah, best course of action. A damn shame it got leaked though.

edit:
Anyways, I'm shutting down until tonight. Don't want any more spoilers. See you guys on the chat. ;)

Yeah it does take some fire away from the conference.

What's the size of this map ? Sth similar to Lost Santos map from GTA V ? Need to prepare some space on my wall :)

These are not pre-order bonuses. These are contents of the standard edition.

Doesn't it suck though ? you guys kept this info for so long and worked hard to hype this reveal...now its leaked <_<

I wish I heard of it on the stream...but oh well :D such is online life.

sucks = the leak sucks not the amazing contents.

If this is the actual artwork for the standard edition then I'll definitely go for the CE, looks very uninspired and well, standard.

Last edited:
Same here, can't like the box art. Also, it's a shame that these leaks always have to happen.

It's cool that the basic edition gets all these goodies, though. Can't wait to see the real deal. 8)

Top Bottom