Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

+

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

• Primarily Combat Build. Blood and Fear!

Votes: 193 34.9%
  • Mostly Signs. Your Mind Is Mine.

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • Alchemy. Mutant and Proud of It.

Votes: 82 14.8%
  • Hybrid, some of each. Polymath!

Votes: 215 38.9%
  • I also love the General set! Lots of use.

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Can't decide. Many Respecs lie ahead!

Votes: 37 6.7%

• Total voters
Hi all. I would like to ask some general crunchy questions, I am not sure, though, if this thread is right place. If not, I will open a seperate one.

1. I am puzzled by the Runewright. I have a serious lack of oversight in how to get synergies or use those words at all. My favored Geralt uses Igni a lot and Tier 1 Axii for story options/xp. Melt Armor seems like the default debuff anyway, so I focus on burn chance and maybe get some area damage when facing more than 1 mob. After all burning provides some precious seconds for tactical positioning, healing, etc.

Anyway, I feel those words do not support a Geralt, who likes to use Igni + Fast Attacks besides the word treating every armor as mediunm armor, so you can scrap some sign intensity together.I wonder which words are by default useful, regardless of build or useful for hybrid builds specifically.

2. I read some comments on the Hen Gaidth sword being the best sword depending on looting lvl. I just crafted the Touissant steel sword which seems obviously better. Fun fact: that sword is shown as lvl. 101 at grandmaster smith but it seems the overall lvl. cap for gear is lvl. 100, so I can wield it. That sword got +100 more armor ignore than Hen Gaidth along with more crit damage and some nice 15% bonuses like burning. What am I missing?

3. The sword mentioned above is one of a few lvl. 95+ weapon relics you can find only or craft. Now, I can't see clear benfits, if you are using signs, most of them have onyl specific sign bonuses (like Viper derivates +25% - 30% Aaard) or no bonuses altogether. I would pretty much like to use these swords in a hybrid build but right now it seems, I sacrifice something important all the time. Even Aerondight is not my favorite (tedious to level, packs always get damage through and I lose charges, annoying as hell). In short: what is a universal solution out of these high lvl. swords for a hybrid build?

4. My current Geralt uses Blood Bath as activated mutation and mostly melee skills supported by green (mutagen intensitiy +60%, High Tolerance + 25% heal effect when drinking) and blue (Tier 1 Axii, else Melt Armor, burn +100%, Igni +25% intensity). So he is rich on options but lacks comparable dps in general (hybrid, duh, but personally the way to go to avoid being a one trick pony, Blood Bath + Whirlwind is a nice synergy, but for enemies you can hit only in a distinct time window, rend is nice, too). Would you people rather recommend using a sign specific mutation for more blue slots?

Last edited:
I'm starting a NG+ game and want to play a sings build. I've played pure swords and alchy+swords to death. BTW this will not be death march but the one below (blood and swords?). So I'm wondering what are the better signs to pick and use? My initial thoughts are to pick the 1st, 3rd and 4th levels of Igini, the 1st and 3rd levels of Aard, The 1st and 3rd levels of Quen, the 1st and 2nd level of Axii and the 2nd and eventually the 4th level of Yerden. I will couple this with Synergy and Acquired Tolerance. From general I will use the Griffen school and Adrenalin Burst.

The goal is to have fun. I did all death march before and have no issues having an easier time. But having never used signs outside of Yerden for Wraiths or Quen for bosses I have no clue what is good or fun to use. Any advice or opinions are welcome.

eh, I'm new to the game and breezing through DM with signs build, would love to see if this works in NG+:

Max the following:

Delusion: amazing utility spell. Disrupt enemy's power attacks too. Hilarious how mages aren't immune to this :exasperation:

Exploding Shield, Active Shield: I don't think I've had to drink swallow after this skill.

Sustained glyphs, Magic trap: the magic trap is a boss killer, also helps against horde of archers. Just remember you can recast the trap even when the old one is still active. The damage might look pitiful but what really valuable is the stagger effect, you will get quite a lot of free hits in. Also, costing only half of your stamina bar, meaning it's extremely easy to cast repeatedly or in combination with other spells (Firestream being the main combo here).

Firestream: same as above, powerful aoe stagger, just wave your hand around.

After this point you can get whatever you like. I'd say go to other trees. About some other abilities:

Aard/Igni/Yrden/Quen/Axii intensity: Early on, these look rather tasty. However, once you get to the point of their availability you'll see that your sign intensity is already way through the roof – blue mutagens and Griffin set alone will give you something like a hundred and a half of it (and in the late game that's gonna be closer to two hundred and a half). And while there is a lot of difference between 25% and 50% of sign intensity, the 200% to 225% gap is rather hard to notice. Especially when at the mark of 80% or so intensity your spells already become devastating. So, while you can put some accent on your most commonly used spells with these, you can also develop pretty much the entire two first lines to unlock tier-4 abilities. Great flexibility at no real cost.

------------------
Far-Reaching Aard: Get this later if you like. Primary Aard is more about intensity, i.e how easy you can score knock outs, and it's already pretty high with mutagens, Griffin set and technique.

Aard Sweep: there is a penalty to the knock down chance but your ungodly intensity covers that up completely. So now it's all about keeping the large groups of foes down and finishing them one by one. Not the fastest way to resolve combat but more or less safe one. Too bad that Aard doesn't work that well against some kind of foes.

Shock Wave: and once this puppy enters the ring, you don't even need to finish anyone. Just Aard Sweep them repeatedly until they all are dead. The initial damage is rather low but, once past level 3, it becomes acceptable. But so great are the signs' power that this constant and deadly lockdown is actually nothing amazing. It's more for the variety purposes than anything else and, honestly, Aard will be the last priority for your sign using Geralt.

------------------
Melt Armor: not that great for the pure caster builds as they tend to kill foes with signs entirely, hence they don't care about melting armor that much. Excellent for the hybrids – you can easily build an entire fast attacking build around this one ability. And Igni is a very good sign to focus on – it does everything. Deals damage, pushes the foes a bit back and will even set them ablaze, doing even more damage and disabling them for duration. It's only vulnerability is that some monsters are immune to burning. Not many, though.

Pyromaniac: It's rather redundant. Check your igni intensity and see if you really need more burning chance

------------------

Supercharged Glyphs: more of a luxury skill. With the cap on the slow effect, best part of Yrden is its alternate mode. And this upgrades the primary only – bogus. Besides, the damage becomes notable only after three our four ability points invested – even then, considering we talk about rather late period of game, it's nothing impressive. Can safely pass on this one.

------------------

Quen Discharge: if you thought that Quen wasn't doing enough damage – here, even more damage! Because it needs even more buffing, right? Eh, after Active Quen, it's hard to be amazed anymore. Not that this upgrade is bad, mind you – it's very good, but we're already at the point where you can't make this sound much crazier.

------------------

Puppet: the funny thing, it's not even that much about turning your foes against each other – like Magic trap, it's another potent boss-fighting tool, first and foremost. You can actually charm many dangerous solitary foes to whack them without any fear of retaliation. That's dirty. Some are immune, though, but where it works it's golden. It's not that bad in the group fights, however, it can be quite helpful that way, it's just that the bosses is where it truly shines.

Domination: if you're really into that kind of stuff... Doesn't really amplify the boss aspect so it's whether you like to use this in ordinary fights or not. Double the fun, pretty much, and effect being weaker doesn't mean much in light of your vast amount of intensity.

Last edited:
That's decent advice but not sure how it applies to NG+. Here are my thoughts on each of the various skills.

In the Aard tree there is far Reaching which I see no issues with. More distance is just better. Aard sweep maxed is OK as the knockdown isn't impacted. Intensity is just 25% and so that would mean going from around 225-275 up to 250-300. How much of an impact this is I just don't know. Shock wave deals 200 damage and unless that gets buffed greatly it doesn't mean much at all. Now I would use the Piercing Cold mutagen which means you get a chance at freezing (I think up to 25%) and if they are frozen and knocked down its insta kill time. That seems like a huge thing and can result in over 10% dead per use if I understand it correctly. That's also the reason why I think intensity even at 25% might help out. But I just don't know for sure. Now since Sweep is alternative I'm not sure Far Reaching is used. So therefore it's an either or and I would rather have distance than arc.

For Igni Melt Armor is a passive skill so sort of ho harm no foul. I don't like Firestream but that is personal taste. I would rather hit a bunch of people and have them burning then just one at a time. Intensity is 25% and not sure of it's impact. But I really like 100% burning from Pyromaniac. Now what I'm not sure is if I can get 100% burning without this just based on intensity. If I can then it is indeed redundant and not needed. And that is one reason I'm asking the sign experts for their advice and knowledge.

As for Yerden I have little knowledge of how it all works. I have no clue what "Number of alternative mode charges" even means. I do like the sound of Magic Trap. Destroying projectiles and slowing people down for an Igni or Aard sounds like the way to go. But the experts need to really tell me what is best and how it all works.

Moving on to Quen Exploding Shied is sort of an emergency Aard. Active Shield is cool but for me the purpose of signs is not to let the enemy get near you in the first place. Besides I would use a potion to restore 100% health if needed. Intensity will depend on how strong the shield actually becomes. And that is a key point. Since in NG+ enemies can hit for 2-5K a Quen shield of 800 does nothing. So if Intensity only increases this to 1000 it would not be worth it. But it it increases it to 2K or more then it is worth it. Once again I need the experts to chime in. Finally, the 25% Quen Discharge really depends on the shield strength. 25% of 800 shield is nothing but 25% of a 5K shield is worthwhile.

And finally we have Axii. Delusion for dialogue and it helps the other Axii signs. Puppet is fine especailly if it's only 2-3 enemies you're facing. Once again Intensity can be real good or nothing at all. I'm just not sure. Finally, Domination might be Ok if both are influenced in the same cast. If I have to cast it twice it losses alot for me. I would just rather use Aard or Igni for the crowd control aspect then. Another thing the experts on signs need to resolve.

So I'm really looking to adding freeze to Aard. I think it's kind of cool to have fire and cold aspects. Question is can I kill things this way? And will any of this work against wraiths????

---------- Updated at 06:00 PM ----------

I've been searching and it seems Pyromaniac is useless as is Shock Wave. You already have 100% burning chance from your intensity and Shock Wave is not increased by intensity but remains just 200 damage. And since burning damage is a flat percentage that doesn't increase via intensity that means Igni Intensity is useless above 200 total intensity or whatever it takes to get 100% burning effect.

Sustained Glyphs is useful as it lets Yerden last 10 more seconds. Supercharged Glyphs is very questionable but I have not found if the damage increases via intensity or not. If it does then its good to get. If not its margin-able at best. Also it seems that it doesn't work with Magic Trap so if that's true it now becomes useless.

It's like unless you want the third tier Intensity skills you can skill everything above the 2nd tier on a sign build. Is this true?

Skill tree question

I am new to the Witcher 3 and I am asking for a little help with the different character skill trees. I am at level 10 and have 2 mutagen slots filled. I was wondering how I can open the other trees? Do you have to reach a higher level?
So far, I have not been able to figure how to get points in any of the different skill trees, to open a combat or sign tree to use the ability points I have accumulated. Does anyone know if there is a link to where it lists how this skill tree works?
This is a great game and I wish I started from the first one, but I bought a PS4 and W1 & 2 were not available for that console.
Thanks in advance for any replys

@Zarkoff merged into the "how to kick ass" thread.

EDIT: All of the trees (combat, alchemy, signs and general) should be available from the start. However you can only use so many skill slots until you gain more levels. It's just a question of what you want to invest in first. These are the six skills I normally focus on first: Muscle Memory (combat), Delusion (signs), Acquired Tolerance(alchemy), Strength Training (combat), Fleet Footed (combat), ______ School Techniques (general). The last one will be dependent on the type of armor you primarily use ... I use light armor so I use Cat School Techniques. You can of course use a different build, but these are all valuable skills. Acquired Tolerance gets better an better the more alchemy recipes you learn.

EDIT AGAIN: Keep in mind that almost all skills can have more than one point invested in them.

Last edited:
I am new to the Witcher 3 and I am asking for a little help with the different character skill trees. I am at level 10 and have 2 mutagen slots filled. I was wondering how I can open the other trees? Do you have to reach a higher level?
So far, I have not been able to figure how to get points in any of the different skill trees, to open a combat or sign tree to use the ability points I have accumulated. Does anyone know if there is a link to where it lists how this skill tree works?
This is a great game and I wish I started from the first one, but I bought a PS4 and W1 & 2 were not available for that console.
Thanks in advance for any replys

Welcome to the forums :)

Here is one explanation of how the skill tree works http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/70100-ability-points?p=2124060&viewfull=1#post2124060

So you are free to spent your ability points how ever you like. Browse through every category of skills (sword, signs, alchemy and general) and see what you would like to use. Then you'll just move those skills to your skill tree in any order you like (explained in the link). You'll unlock more slots in that skill tree while you progress your game, like @Rawls said.

Edit: You can't unlock all skills in one playthrough, so pick the ones first which seems to be important to you. However, you can unlock all skill slots in that skill tree in the middle once you are high enough level.

Last edited:
i seriously wished they scaled signs/sign intensity properly. CPDR tried to do a quick and dirty fix with "magic sensibilities" mutation but that effectively means you're using up your mutations skill for something that -should- have been fixed in the first place.

same thing with the crossbow.

if those were generally fixed i'd instead want the mutations skill to make the gameplay more interesting like the way Piercing Cold does.

I've finally decided (and reached) my final build :)

Mutation: Euphoria: This skill just gives so much for so little. The extra attack boost is nice, but I mainly use it for the increased efficacy of signs.
Mutation slots: Acquired tolerance, synergy, fast metabolism, heightened tolerance: allows you to take three decoctions (water hag, ekhidna, chort), and continuously chug a good amount of potions.

1 blue mutagen: Delusion, Sustained glyphs, Aard sweep: My three personal best enhancement of signs. Delusion because, well duh. Aard sweep because you have no other tool for an aoe around yourself, Yrden because it becomes a lot better when you can place 2 of 'm. Also, I use griffin grandmaster, so you can double cast axii and yrden for better effect.

3 red mutagens: Resolve, Precise blows, Crushing blows, Whirl, Rend, Razor forcus, Deadly precision: An adrenaline build, sure. At 3 adrenaline points you get 24% critical chance (see below), 6% instakill and blizzard potion effects. You can add undying instead of resolve, but I kinda like resolve to take the stress out of getting hit (not that I get hit much, mind).

2 neutral skills: Griffon school techniques, Battle frenzy: For stamina recovery (30/s is more than you'll ever need if using grandmaster griffin set) and battle frenzy for maximum effect of high adrenaline.

Armor: Grandmaster Griffin gloves, pants and boots (painted gray) and any medium chestpiece you want (personally, I use wolf armor (painted brown) becuase I love the look and more adrenaline generation is a nice bonus): the three grandmaster griffin bonus is what you want. Doublecasting? Yes please! Also, the liberty to pick your chestpiece is also nice for looks.
Glyphword: I use deflection. This makes human groups much less of a chore. Also, you have'nt lived until you see an arrow bounce from your armor and damage an enemy :p Posession is also nice. Balance if you want to use a light or heavy chestpiece armor.

Weapons: Completely free to choose! Personally, I use Aerondight for silver sword for looks, damage, lore and utility, and Iris for steel sword if for nothing else then looks and laughs. However, if you prefer more critical chance, sign intensity or critical damage on your swords, Ofieri saber and Viper venomous silver is also very appealing. Also, there's a high level steel sword which adds to insta-kill chance but forgot the name, that one's also a nice addition.
Runewords: Severance. Nothin else comes close to the usefulness of this one, imho. Replenishment might also be nice, but I loathe losing adrenaline.

Well, there you have it. Currently doing my NG+ DM playthrough like this, and enjoying it immensely! Finally I get to play the whole game like a fully trained polymancer witcher using alchemy, swords and signs! I still need to watch my toes as getting hit takes off a huge chunk or health, but I have the means to tackle everything if I play smart, which is just how I like it!

I've found a new favourite build and gear combination that I finished in NG and continue to use in NG+.

Arrow Deflection 3/3
Resolve 5/5
Fleet Footed 5/5
Greater red mutagen

Heightened Tolerance 5/5
Acquired Tolerance 3/3
Poisoned Blades 5/5
Greater green mutagen

In Combat's Fires
Battle Frenzy
Griffin School Techniques

Greater blue mutagen

Precise Blows 5/5
Protective Coating 5/5
Muscle Memory 5/5
Greater red mutagen

Counterattack 3/3
Deadly Precision 2/2
Strength Training 5/5
Crushing Blows 5/5
Deadly Counter

Manticore armour and swords (I'm using a mod that makes all relic and witcher gear scale with Geralt's level). Have a good amount of stamina regen (30/s), attack power (over 2000 DPS on both swords) and everything else. The Manticore set bonuses are also very nice indeed.

I keep Katakan and Troll decoctions running pretty much all the time.

Oh, and I'm also using the Professor's spectacles that complete Geralt's badass look. Was a pleasant surprise to see the spectacles carried over to NG+. :D

PillarBiter;n3125162 said:
Well, there you have it. Currently doing my NG+ DM playthrough like this, and enjoying it immensely! Finally I get to play the whole game like a fully trained polymancer witcher using alchemy, swords and signs! I still need to watch my toes as getting hit takes off a huge chunk or health, but I have the means to tackle everything if I play smart, which is just how I like it!

I wanted to update my previous build. I've thought out a build even more to my liking! I'm calling it my Fisstech build, because it's all about Geralt getting high on adrenaline and toxicity :p This is mainly designed for working in NG+

Mutation: Euphoria: This skill just gives so much for so little (a continuous boost of 210% because of continuously having 4 decoctions active, see below). The extra attack boost is nice, but I mainly use it for the increased efficacy of signs.
Mutation slots: Acquired tolerance, synergy, fast metabolism, heightened tolerance: allows you to take four decoctions (water hag, ekhidna, ekkimara, ancient leshen) at once, and continuously chug potions if combined with the metabolism boost general skill (30 extra toxicity) and the 12 extra toxicity from legendary manticore armor. (you'll arrive at a 309 total toxicity).

1 blue mutagen: Delusion, Exploding shield, Focus: The only 2 sign skill which actually benefit you greatly. Delusion is just a requirement for hexking people and a great ssingle-enemy sign. Exploding shield is self-explanatory. Also, the grandmaster griffin double-cast boost makes for great axii crowd control! I put focus here, as it boosts sign intensity when high on adrenaline. The build is about getting high rewards from high toxicity and high adrenaline!

1 blue mutagen: Griffin techniques, Battle frenzy, metabolism boost: Griffin techniques to aid stamina management. Coupled with the grandmaster griffin boost and the continuously increasing stamina regen from ancient leshen decoction, you'll get more stamina by the second and will be able to chain-cast signs the longer the fight drags on! Battle frenzy is another one of those "get high on adrenaline" perks! The better you play, the more the reward! Metabolism boost is set here bacause it's got to go somewhere... Also, I choose blue mutagen, because if you pick a blue one here, you'll get over 400% sign intensity in total if you follow the rest of the build. Overkill, but necessairy sometimes in NG+ at high levels due to the resistance of the enemies.

2 red mutagens: Precise blows, Crushing blows, Whirl, Rend, Razor forcus, Deadly precision: Adrenaline, booya!. At 3 adrenaline points you get 24% critical chance (see above), 6% instakill and blizzard potion effects if you choose to.

Armor: Grandmaster Griffin gloves, pants and boots (painted gray, except the boots which are brown) and legendary manticore armor (painted brown): the three grandmaster griffin bonus is what you want. Doublecasting? Yes please! The manticore armor is for critical damage and the 12 extra toxicity you need for using 4 decoctions and also being able to at leats use potions.
Glyphword: I use deflection. This makes human groups much less of a chore. Also, you have'nt lived until you see an arrow bounce from your armor and damage an enemy :p Eruption is also funny.

Weapons: Completely free to choose! Personally, I use Aerondight for silver sword for looks, damage, lore and utility, and Iris for steel sword if for nothing else then looks and laughs. However, if you prefer more critical chance, sign intensity or critical damage on your swords, Ofieri saber and Viper venomous silver is also very appealing. Also, there's a high level steel sword which adds to insta-kill chance but forgot the name, that one's also a nice addition.
Runewords: Severance. Nothin else comes close to the usefulness of this one, imho. Replenishment might also be nice, but I loathe losing adrenaline. And Placation is also great, but you'll also lose adrenaline... For bombs I use devil's pufball combined with the golden oriole potion (ridiculously fast healing) and northern wind.

Well, this really is my final build, and I can finally putmy min-maxing mind to rest, as this build makes me use every aspect of a witcher to the fullest, is incredibly fun to use and has a true 'high rewards for playing well' style to it.

Hope this inspires others!

If you haven't already, I heartily recommend trying out the Cat Eyes mutation. It's simply awesome. Here's my build utilizing it (the last mutation slot will most likely be used for Sunder Armor):

I'm wearing a full set (6 pieces) of Manticore armor, which gives very nice Grandmaster bonuses. I put a greater glyph on Mending in all nine slots on the armor, and now have 28/s vitality regen both during and outside of combat. The steel sword has three greater Triglav runestones (= 15 % chance to stun) and silver has three greater Zorias (= 15 % chance to freeze; picked that because freeze slows monsters down). Would be able to run four decoctions, but only using Ekhidna, Ekimmara and Chort so that I can use potions as well.

Started a NG+ with this build, and am having a blast. Just saw the instant kill chance from Deadly Precision trigger when I deflected a bandit's arrow back it him, which resulted in a slow-mo at a distance. Looked really cool! :D

Also there's nothing like throwing a Dancing Star at a group of enemies and then Whirling them to death while they're burning (In Combat's Fires is really useful when bombs are a part of your build). >:D

Hum. I'm thinking of making a "lore-based" "wolf school" build. Is there any witcher scholar around there that could give me some hints of what abilities I should pick to make a very book-like Wolf School Geralt?

Cheylus;n7799100 said:
Hum. I'm thinking of making a "lore-based" "wolf school" build. Is there any witcher scholar around there that could give me some hints of what abilities I should pick to make a very book-like Wolf School Geralt?
My advice would be to focus on combat with a small selection of alchemy and sign skills. Signs and potions were meant to be a support, not a crutch like most Wild Hunt players use them as. I have a build that I'm using right now that is my take on a lore-friendly and realistic build but I can't remember exactly what skills I am using.

For the endgame I consider useless to spend points in the sign tree (the damage is weak and strongest monsters resist most critical effects). Euphoria provides enough intensity to keep your signs relevant if some enemies are weak to them without investing any point.

In the alchemy tree the must have skills are Heightened Tolerance, Acquired Tolerance, Protective Coating and Synergy. To them I like to add Fixative for the comfort and later Killing Spree (good synergy with Whirlwind against multiple enemies).

From the general tree I always pick Metabolism Control (which allows the use of a 4th decoction) and Cat School Techniques (mostly for the 100% crit damage).

The combat tree is the one I develop the last - the final build has Resolve and the Fast/Strong Attack branches without Crippling Strikes. The build is completed with 4 greater red mutagens for another 180% damage...

I think it's a pretty standard skill build, however many people like to squeeze more damage into their armor and rely on dodge/CC to avoid taking damage. Personally I find it counterproductive because, even if you do a little more damage with each hit, dodging or being interrupted will lower your real DPS. The best approach is to tank using Quen (which ensures no damage and no interruptions), but for that you need very high resists. The Ursine set has good resists against most damage types save vs bludgeoning. Personally I like to combine Ursine Armor (with Levity), Gryphon Pants, Undwik Gloves and Undvik Boots in NG+ (or Order of the Flaming Rose Gauntlets and Alder Folk Boots in NG) which offer the best resists overall (50%bludgeoning and 60+%others). Coupled with Protective Coating and decoctions (Gryphon, Arachas) you can reach 99% against all damage types and keep your Quen up just by refreshing it from time to time (you can tank even Dettlaff's bat attack).

The nice thing is you can complete the core of the build by lv35 and then destroy even skull monsters on DM without difficulty.

I'm sure I'm playing this wrong. In Hearts of Stone, I completely bypassed the new weapons and armor boost tree. Was the intention to supercede the normal weapon and armor upgrade system?

TessaTickle;n9309801 said:
I'm sure I'm playing this wrong. In Hearts of Stone, I completely bypassed the new weapons and armor boost tree. Was the intention to supercede the normal weapon and armor upgrade system?

While there is a need to upgrade your gear as you play, insofar as ensuring that the weapons and armor are roughly at your level, there is no "better or worse" gear by design. Different gear will suit different playstyles, similar to how Dark Souls works. Picking gear that does steady DPS output vs. equipping for strong criticals vs. focusing on fast stamina recovery vs. maximizing adrenaline point gain. The rest of the considerations are pretty much up to aesthetics.

Top Bottom