PlayStation Pro VR 3D Witcher 3 GOTY remaster

+
PlayStation Pro VR 3D Witcher 3 GOTY remaster

Greetings monster hunters,

I moved away from PC gaming completely to console gaming because I was fed up that everything...........EVERYTHING is just Steam-Crap on the whole PC gaming sector. And I could not stand this "100% digital distribution" and everything is just some virtualized online crap any longer.
Even the 70 € Doom Remaster Collector`s Edition was just some download crap and not even a disk inside.
Every time when I explicit want to buy some special game or an expensive collector`s edition steelbook of a special game I love, there is no BluRay inside but just some crappy piece of paper with a Steam download code and an internet PDF link (instead of a BluRay disk and an Artbook).

So .................. goodbye PC gaming forever.

But there is one thing I really miss on the new PlayStation Pro VR platform, Witcher 3 of course :D
Aaaaaaaaw Witcher 3.
This term alone brings back memories of the best gaming year ever!

I am currently playing Final Fantasy XV on PlayStation Pro, and it`s awesome how much influence The Witcher 3 had on this series - enough to make lot`s of things like Witcher 3 gameplay and that`s the reason why I like the newest Final Fantasy game. It`s about hunting, monster hunting, survival, wilderness survival, camping, adventure, friendship, enjoying the wild, strolling and wandering around in the wilderness, and observing the wildlife, stuff like that, just like Witcher 3.
Hm there are no forensic detective quests which make Final Fantasy XV not as good as Witcher 3, but still awesome.

Well back to the point, I would really appreciate if my beloved Witcher 3 GOTY would be released on PlayStation Pro BluRay. :)
Maybe a Witcher 3 GOTY with remastered even more enhanced graphics.
Oh and because I cannot add mods on PlayStation Pro I would like the maxed-out Yrden spell with 95% Slow Motion and Igni-burning lasting longer to have useful magic abilities, really important would be a cool slow-motion camera effect during critical hits (I really can`t play Witcher 3 anymore without this awesome KNGR critical hits slow motion effect mod!) oh and a weather engine with some more fog and rain in Toussaint would be nice too. Instead of nonstop 24/7 sunburns. Geralt is no fan of sun and heat. At least my Geralt :D

Hmmmm do you think there might be a slight little tiny chance that a Witcher 3 GOTY remastered BluRay will be released special on the brandnew PlayStation Pro gaming plattform?
Maybe even with virtual reality VR helmet 3D features?
That would be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaawesome

Last edited:
Triss, I have a disk for PS4 with its pretty box (with printed map A3 size of TW3 world), I can send it to you for free. Map is in excellent condition, if that was a Tamriel map I'll hang it with pride on the wall in a restroom, but since I'm not a big fan of Witcher universe I'm just storing it waiting to give it to someone who need it.

@Triss.Hasengold Are you playing on a 4k TV as well? I picked up quite an improvement in graphics vs my old ps4 on a normal HD TV I got a Sony 4k TV earlier this week, and its very pretty. Also Just finished up FF15, You Killed the adamtortise yet, got the black hood accessory from the pitiloss dungeon yet (without cheating)? FF15 does look awesome especially with HDR on and resolution set to high, but they skimped abit on foliage detal, witcher 3 still wins there hand down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom