I'm writing a spoiler free optimal quest guide to witcher 3.

+
I'm writing a spoiler free optimal quest guide to witcher 3.

Hey everyone. So as the title says I'm currently writing a walkthrough for the Witcher 3, which will cover the optimal quest order. I'm also doing it very spoiler free. (no story recaps etc) My goal is to give players a text map to reference but not have to explain every step along the way. This way players can enjoy the game more without spoilers and they won't have to worry about missing a quest or something important along the way! Its basically a completionist guide!

My current goal is using the quest list I have (excel sheet with all quests) to get through the game doing it all! I know a lot of it is time sensitive! I currently have the Prologue done and I'm working through Velen now. If anyone knows any resources that cover this already please let me know as I couldn't find any. Also if any Witcher 3 pro's out there have any advice on avoiding missibles etc please feel free to drop em in the comments!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/699808-th...unt/faqs/74378
https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/com...uest_guide_to/
Current Progres: Main Game 14.42% With Expansions 10.75% 46/428 Quests

Also please go to the site and recommend the guide if you like it!

Last edited:
No Title

Here is a few samples so far.

Attachments

• photo103450.jpg
    photo103450.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 2,061
  • photo103460.jpg
    photo103460.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,719
Well I'm now 10% done writing for the base game. 7.5% if you include the expansions. Going to try submit what I have to gamefaqs soon. Would love for volunteers to proof read it and see if I am missing anything.

Liking the idea for this, as it allows players to quickly reference a particular quest and check for the general idea and any missables. Nice one, look forward to further additions :)

One thing I wonder is how you'll handle describing missables in specific locations using text only (for ex those in HoS). Do you think you'll expand more on the steps required in such cases?

Last edited:
Coreda;n7590670 said:
Liking the idea for this, as it allows players to quickly reference a particular quest and check for the general idea and any missables. Nice one, look forward to further additions :)

One thing I wonder is how you'll handle describing missables in specific locations using text only (for ex those in HoS). Do you think you'll expand more on the steps required in such cases?

Currently what I have been doing is describing as much as needed as long as it doesn't spoil any story. Most quests in this game you can do without a walkthrough just by following the in game quest objectives. For ones that have important story related choices I mark as a spoiler section which you actually have to highlight in order to read it. This should cover all quests, as long as you follow the order I lay out, you should be able to get em all. As far as something like a missible item... I don't find it spoils to much for me to give direction location-wise. But as the walkthrough says most loot is randomized and I won't be covering every container, so make sure your searching for things as you go. If you guys feel I'm missing anything at all though that should be there feel free to leave a comment and I can add it in :)

Top Bottom