x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood and Wine FAQ [No Spoilers]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
This discussion is older than 365 days. Information contained in it may no longer be current. Please do not post new messages without substantial need.

Originally posted by DontBlnkBadWolf
    There holiday started on Thursday I think.
    Yes,our "holiday" started on Thursday (Though many people had to work on Friday ;-) ) I guess the Fail with the XBOX1 patch was a failur from Microsofts site. I have read somewhere that actually a patch called "1.21" was released for xb1, and not 1.20 xD It's not really that important to answer the question why it happend, but why we didn't get an ETA for the patch :-/

Comment

So, as I understand no pre-download Well, thank you REDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawel1995
        but why we didn't get an ETA for the patch :-/
        I had already figured that the patch would not be released until the 30th, the day before B&W.
        We all need Geralt, in our own way. For either to have a snifter of vodka with, or to kill our own personal monsters.

Comment

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this - sorry if it is - but did 1.21 get rid of the detailed statistics screen?
          You know, the one with your DPS per sword or how long, in in-game weeks, days, hours, minutes even iirc you have been playing the game.

I think you could bring it up from anywhere by pressing "C" before 1.21?

Comment

guys....i just started my Ng+ in White Orchard.....so must play until the A Poet Under Pressure then only can start? Is there any fast way to start Blood and Wine but remain all the equipment i am using?

Comment

Originally posted by neolam
              guys....i just started my Ng+ in White Orchard.....so must play until the A Poet Under Pressure then only can start? Is there any fast way to start Blood and Wine but remain all the equipment i am using?
              when you install the xpansion then go to the man menu it will be three diferent options to start, choose one or choose "only blood and wine" and you star right in the expansion

Comment

if start only with the expansion....all equipment from the existing save wont be transfer over.....

Comment

hey everyone. my game version is 1.8 and i wanna play this DLC. should i install patch 1.20 ? does this patch need any previous patch ? or it can be installed with 1.8 ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by neolam
                    if start only with the expansion....all equipment from the existing save wont be transfer over.....
                    If you have a save from before starting NG+, then you could use that if NG+ is not very important. It is best to play Blood and Wine after completing the main story, and there is an extra scene in the epilogue that is only available in that case. Also, even though you can begin the expansion as soon as Dandelion is rescued, the quest levels range from the high 30's to the 40's (add 30 to those for NG+), so again, it is recommended to leave it to after the ending.

Comment

• What is the key with M+K that let's you read recently picked up books? Because I changed some of the default key settings and now when I take a book, the game shows me precisely that book but without any key prompt - so now I still need to go to the inventory and I need to find that book to be able to read it..

Comment

• @misho8723 It's "v" if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Posts deleted. A reminder: I'll be updating the main list eventually, however, this information is still intended to be spoiler-free, for players who may still be considering picking up the expansion. Some of the latest posted questions have begun to wander a bit. Therefore, please, remember to avoid questions that can lead to spoilers. Questions about quests, characters and items should be posted in Story, locations and characters discussion [spoilers] or Blood and Wine Expansion Pack Quests. Thanks you.
                          Last edited by Riven-Twain; 03-06-16, 18:43.
                          'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X