Wolf School Scavenger Hunt

+
Wolf School Scavenger Hunt

I'm having trouble completing this mission, in part I have to open the chest with the hieronymu's note it can not be looted.

I tried to use another save, already tried to delete the game and download everything again and nothing ...

Has anyone had this problem? Is there any solution?

Thanks

iCake

Forum veteran
This is unfortunately a recurring problem. CDPR tried to fix it in with at least a couple of patches already but the issue seems to slip through regardless, just not nearly as often as before. I don't think anything can be done rather than starting a new game and hoping it'll not happen again.

Unless you're on PC, there you can try to make use of the debug console. BTW, are there any wolf gear diagrams in that unlockable chest? If not, you can just google where the diagrams are supposed to be and go collect them, the diagrams are always there, no need to have a quest active to acquire them, this quests are mere pointers.

Last edited:
Not a solution but you can still get the Mastercrafted Wolven Armor via a Quest called 'The Witchers Forge' in Kaer Mofhen. In the main hall at Kaer Morhen head to the southeastern tower, with the massive stone pillar in its center and look for a chest in the middle of the three arched alcoves. In it you’ll find a book read it & it will open up the witchers forge quest. It will send you to a mine shaft where you meet a fire elemental guarding the forge. You must tell it that you want to look around but it won't be happy & will fight you but after you defeat it you need use the Eye of Nehaleni to see a secret compartment in the room. There you’ll find three chests & one should contain a pre-made master crafted Wolven Armor.

[h=1]Continuing the game, the quest From Ofier's Distant Shores bug also does not show the diagrams in the chest. This game is very bug. Is there a fix for this other bug?[/h]

EGC;n7906850 said:
I'm playing on PS4

I'm going to look at this quest called 'The Witchers Forge'.

Recommend you make a save before as you don't always get the Witcher armor. Believe it's something to with telling the Fire elemental you want to look around & if you don't say it you get the Witch finder armor set instead.

Top Bottom