Petition to change main menu screen for consoles

+
Petition to change main menu screen for consoles

I am a super witcher fan. 100s of hrs put into W2. and 1000s of hrs put int W3. I jave had W3 since day 1. I fully support CDPR. I still would pay full price for everything.
BUT
what i am writing today is to start a petition for the console players that have the original witcher 3 (from what i hear the goty version menu aternates main menu pics & songs) where us original players are permanently stuck with the blood and wine main menu and song. Dont get me wrong it is a awesome background and song, i just prefer the original main menu theme. just to confirm i e-mailed cdpr support and she said that we cant change it back. :(
so please patch the game for us or atleast just change it back. Its been a year now of this theme.
whoever agrees with me please post below with your thoughts and suggestions.

thanks,
jamie.

CharmCitysKing;n8364880 said:
I am a super witcher fan. 100s of hrs put into W2. and 1000s of hrs put int W3. I jave had W3 since day 1. I fully support CDPR. I still would pay full price for everything.
BUT
what i am writing today is to start a petition for the console players that have the original witcher 3 (from what i hear the goty version menu aternates main menu pics & songs) where us original players are permanently stuck with the blood and wine main menu and song. Dont get me wrong it is a awesome background and song, i just prefer the original main menu theme. just to confirm i e-mailed cdpr support and she said that we cant change it back. :(
so please patch the game for us or atleast just change it back. Its been a year now of this theme.
whoever agrees with me please post below with your thoughts and suggestions.

thanks,
jamie.

If you love W3 so much, you can simply buy PC. I always played games on average notebooks with integrated videocards before release of W3. W3 was so hyped by everybody, that I, huge RPG fan, decided that I can't wait until average notebooks will be powerful enough for W3 and decided to buy PS4.. I enjoyed game on console, but something was wrong, I felt it.. big world is too big for joystick movement and visuals weren't that good, especially on big TV.. so after some time I finally bought modern PC, they are quite compact nowadays, I simply placed it on ikea shelf near TV.. and W3 on PC (mix of high and ultras) was another level of experience, really one of the best 150 hours spent in games ever. Controls, camera, textures resolution, speed of loading and speed of interface.. all that little annoying PS4 aspects were gone. Not to mention that you may spice up battle by some mods.

Martinvls;n8371560 said:
If you love W3 so much, you can simply buy PC. I always played games on average notebooks with integrated videocards before release of W3. W3 was so hyped by everybody, that I, huge RPG fan, decided that I can't wait until average notebooks will be powerful enough for W3 and decided to buy PS4.. I enjoyed game on console, but something was wrong, I felt it.. big world is too big for joystick movement and visuals weren't that good, especially on big TV.. so after some time I finally bought modern PC, they are quite compact nowadays, I simply placed it on ikea shelf near TV.. and W3 on PC (mix of high and ultras) was another level of experience, really one of the best 150 hours spent in games ever. Controls, camera, textures resolution, speed of loading and speed of interface.. all that little annoying PS4 aspects were gone. Not to mention that you may spice up battle by some mods.
You gonna buy me a PC that will run this game on max settings?

You can not understand the feelling of reading this and realizing that little detail is bad arse I am sure if this thread gains wait they will change it. Could you buy us both a pc to play this on, pretty please

Dwinblade;n8381040 said:
You can not understand the feelling of reading this and realizing that little detail is bad arse I am sure if this thread gains wait they will change it. Could you buy us both a pc to play this on, pretty please

Thanks for understanding. Yea please share this thread on Twitter on the #thewitcher and ither Witcher communities to help spread the word

Top Bottom