Xbox Scorpio Patch for TW3?

+
Xbox Scorpio Patch for TW3?

I was told by friend who has a degree in computer science that his £1400 gaming pc is worse than the Xbox Scorpio. Which left a really bad taste in my mouth knowing that CDPR will not be doing a Scorpio patch for TW3. I think this is a wasted opportunity, I will pay full retail price for the GOTY edition of TW3 for a Scorpio patch no problem. Am I thr only one?

What a relief, I seen the rules and regulations in the paragraph under what you said and my eyes widened like I had just witnessed an murder lol.

Well, I don't know if what the DF is saying about Scorpio's power is true. I hope, though, that patching the games to run better on Scorpio is as easy as they say, this way there could be a chance to see developers working on their games to run in 4k (hopefully 60fps) with better filtering and general assetts on Scorpio.
What I would love from CDPR is to reconsider their decision on implementing mods for the consoles, too, as Bethesda has done since Fallout 4 was published.

I do not use mods even when I was playing Fallout 4, but I know they are popular so that would be good. Yeah if the dev kit is easy to use then it might shave months off the time taken to make it work well on the Scorpio.

I think the chances are really really really slim - I think CDPR is basically done with the game and focusing on Gwent and CyberPunk

Yeah I totally agree why should thay waste their time, but if the dev kit could be used so easily by them to make a Scorpio patch, and lets face it CDPR have some of the best programmers by far with a real passion for making games. The they could not let this moment pass them by imagine what it would look like. As soon as people get on it the are talking to their friends. Nothing brings on sales better than the word of mouth!

Hahahaha yeah. Are you on the ps4 pro how many hours can you play before the game starts to show up because of the heat I mean. I would like them to do it for both, but if the Dev kit could drastically reduce the time it would normally take, it makes sense to do it. It would be another chance for people to see this game like never before on a console people will see it and think shit I have to get that on the scorpio. It would make no sense to leave a game that is still being used two nearly three years on, as a benchmark, without a scorpio patch.

Is there any hope of an Xbox Scorpio HDR patch?

As per thread title..
With Xbox Scorpio coming this year and Witcher 3 already supporting dynamic resolution on Xbox (which hopefully means a 4K build?) - is there any chance of an HDR patch?

Top Bottom