Non NG+ console commands for legendary gear?

+
Non NG+ console commands for legendary gear?

Quite frankly I'll most certainly be done with this game for quite some time after my current playthrough...and since I have no desire to rush through to get to the NGP gear....I'd like to know what the console commands are to spawn the legendary versions of witcher school equipment? I've tried additem('NGP (insert armor type)') but it seems to do nothing. Witchcraft freezes my game...though I'll try without mods to see if that helps.

Edit: it may actually be possible, what happens if you try additem("Red Wolf Armor 1") or additem("Red Wolf Armor 2")? The latter should be the legendary version of the manticore armor. But only some of the NG+ gear is defined in gameplay/items/*.xml, I can find the legendary manticore armor in those files, but not the feline or ursine, for example. Items defined in items_plus might be available in NG+ only.

Update: the command works, but the armor of course cannot be equipped because of the level requirement (70). These are the item names for the complete set of legendary manticore gear:

Red Wolf Armor 2
Red Wolf Boots 2
Red Wolf Gloves 2
Red Wolf Pants 2
Red Wolf School steel sword 2
Red Wolf School silver sword 2

Last edited:
Top Bottom