Resolving script compilation issues for GOG patch 1.10 version

+
Resolving script compilation issues for GOG patch 1.10 version

As it turned out, there are two versions of patch 1.10 for GOG and the earlier one has duplicated/leftover scripts that prevent players from using any of the script-based mods.

To fix the problem, you need to delete these two files:
Code:
<Path To The Witcher 3>\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws
Code:
<Path To The Witcher 3>\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\btTaskIsMan.ws

I usually am against deleting anything from the game folder, but in this case the problem was confirmed by thorough investigation: see this topic for more details.

It's not clear whether or not there are any other differences, but in case of unusual bugs like CDTs or missing textures, re-download game files to make sure you're not using "broken" patch 1.10 version and do a clean install, manually removing leftover files after de-installation.

PS I don't know if this request will be out of line, but can we have this topic pinned?

I think CDPR might have done a stealth patch to fix this, as I have neither file as part of my installation and I have not previously removed them.

Thanks for this info. I've tried my best to solve every issue but I failed. I could start the game after patching it to 1.10 but only without mods. (I've even updated one to patch 1.10 I wanted to use and that the owner missed it. :) Anyway, I'm reverting back to patch 1.08.4.

As it turned out, there are two versions of patch 1.10 for GOG and the earlier one has duplicated/leftover scripts that prevent players from using any of the script-based mods.

To fix the problem, you need to delete these two files:
Code:
<Path To The Witcher 3>\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws
Code:
<Path To The Witcher 3>\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\btTaskIsMan.ws

I usually am against deleting anything from the game folder, but in this case the problem was confirmed by thorough investigation: see this topic for more details.

It's not clear whether or not there are any other differences, but in case of unusual bugs like CDTs or missing textures, re-download game files to make sure you're not using "broken" patch 1.10 version and do a clean install, manually removing leftover files after de-installation.

PS I don't know if this request will be out of line, but can we have this topic pinned?

Deleting these files did not work for me because they were not found.
Can somebody just upload their script folder?
The only mods I wanna use is the Auto-Pickup and Fast Travel everywhere
Not everyone has a fast internet connection for GOG to re-download the whole patch or those 20GBs.

If they're not found, then your game version is good. Make sure you're using mods for matching game version, because the game was recently patched to 1.11.

If they're not found, then your game version is good. Make sure you're using mods for matching game version, because the game was recently patched to 1.11.

I get
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8931): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8936): Could not find function 'RemoveSessionTag'
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10693): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserStats' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(10698): Cannot call exec function 'XDPPrintUserAchievement' from scripts instead of the console.
Error [content0]game\temp.ws(11168): Could not find function 'SetGameProgress'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(151): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(160): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\leveling\levelmanager.ws(236): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(1631): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(2376): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\player.ws(1079): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(8207): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(11020): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\r4player.ws(12974): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3856): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4213): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(4644): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(5153): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(160): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(173): Could not find function 'LogWithValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(709): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\components\inventorycomponent.ws(3143): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\r4game.ws(1650): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatI32'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1110): Could not find function 'LogWithLabel'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1111): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(1115): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2627): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\inventorymenu.ws(2691): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(320): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(324): Could not find function 'LogWithLabelAndValue'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(332): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(363): Could not find function 'SetCommonStatFlt'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(482): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(1532): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\usevehicle.ws(1615): Could not find function 'LogWithValueStr'
I only wish to use Fast Travel

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/m...mods.com/witcher3/ajax/modfiles/?id=324&pUp=1

Which has been updated for 1.11

I have updated Witcher to 1.11 and I still get these errors can somebody please upload their script folder?

I added a single mod, the updated console command enabler, and get this every time.

Error [content0]game\gui\hud\hud.ws(430): Could not find function 'ShowBuffUpdate'

even verifying the cache doesn't repair the problem and even removing the mod keep this error. VERY unimpressed.

I know the title says patch 1.10 but I want to share my experience with patch 1.11

When patch 1.11 came out I uninstalled my whole game and reinstalled it from the ground. I use the GOG (not Galaxy) version and redownloaded the DLC pack and HoS expansion. After configuring everything I tried to install a mod and got script compilation error. Since it was a fresh install I didn't want to do the sugestions here like verify files, delete script folders and etcetera.

What I did and it worked great so far (except for texture mods that I had to remove because of limitations) was the telemetryKeyword.ws trick: https://us.reddit.com/r/witcher3mod..._anybody_having_script_compiler_errors_using/

Hello everyone. I am new to this site and hope I can get some help resolving this issue. Below is an error when I click to start up the game from steam. I have recently tried modding with nmm and the game seems to fail when it is compiling. Does anyone have a fix for this error?
Thank you...

Error [modcombatpresets]game\mod\combatpresetsfunctions.ws(1): Structure 'enemyStruct' already defined.

Hello everyone. I am new to this site and hope I can get some help resolving this issue. Below is an error when I click to start up the game from steam. I have recently tried modding with nmm and the game seems to fail when it is compiling. Does anyone have a fix for this error?
Thank you...

Error [modcombatpresets]game\mod\combatpresetsfunctions.ws(1): Structure 'enemyStruct' already defined.

Im not an expert by any means, heres how i fix my issues. First see if there is any conflicts to be merged with this. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?

If it doesnt find any/or doesnt fix it, take all the mods out of the folder and put them back in one by one. Some are just out of date for the current patch.

i deleted
btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws
btTaskIsMan.ws
i deleted haks folder
i downloaded a few script fixes
i tried to use Script Merger
but it doesen't "curse word" help!!!im tired of this "curse word" "curse word"!!!

can anyone halp me pls?

Attachments

• Новый точечный рисунок.jpg
    Новый точечный рисунок.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 349
Top Bottom