[MODS] A small collection of personal mods

+
Asmodean, are you going to update your worldenvlighting mod ? It's spectacular and the best lighting mod around. It improves on the vanilla lighting while remaining faithful to the artstyle. But it's not compatible with the latest patch and causes graphical bugs. ( like the Viper armor which becomes red).

But it's not compatible with the latest patch and causes graphical bugs. ( like the Viper armor which becomes red).

Check my post on the last page in this thread, i linked a version of asmodeans mod before the latest which doesn't have the bugs.

Also looking forward to more updates which hopefully include toussaint!!

Check my post on the last page in this thread, i linked a version of asmodeans mod before the latest which doesn't have the bugs.

Also looking forward to more updates which hopefully include toussaint!!

Thanks, I will check it out !

Is it much worse than the latest version though ? Or was it a subtle improvement ?

Thanks, I will check it out !

Is it much worse than the latest version though ? Or was it a subtle improvement ?

Really subtle difference. I swore i could tell the difference. But its really subtle... If youre playing the game first and not tweaking color balance it would be hard to notice.

Does anyone know if his lodandfx and texture group files still work with 1.22? I would assume it would be just want some clarification.

Forgive me, but I haven't been following Asmodean's work before, so this is all very confusing to me. I'm looking for the mod by Asmodean that turns off vanilla's "glow in the dark" character faces. Is that only available as part of some larger bundle, or have I missed it somewhere?

Forgive me, but I haven't been following Asmodean's work before, so this is all very confusing to me. I'm looking for the mod by Asmodean that turns off vanilla's "glow in the dark" character faces. Is that only available as part of some larger bundle, or have I missed it somewhere?

Here is a mod that turns off the "glow in the dark" characters faces ... It's my own mod but it does the same thing as Asmo's mod.

This is for v1.22 plus it's for B&W and HOS
https://www.dropbox.com/s/guqdcohz4ff38cb/modenv.rar?dl=0

These little mods are updated to 1.22?

also the updated modEnvLighting from vesemas228 has merging problems with Super Turbo lighting mod, so they are incompatible or i need to change priority?

These little mods are updated to 1.22?

also the updated modEnvLighting from vesemas228 has merging problems with Super Turbo lighting mod, so they are incompatible or i need to change priority?

you can't use both STLM, and asmo's lightning mod together, So, you need to disable/delete one of them

you can't use both STLM, and asmo's lightning mod together, So, you need to disable/delete one of them

Very true, don't see why someone want to play with them combined anyway.

Either you play with enhanced vanilla lighting or play with lighting trying to mimic the 2014 build. Can't have it both ways.

If it's the extended view distance from STLM you want but the rest to remain vanilla along with a few enhancements, well then there is already a mod for that.

Hi! I have been using Asmo's mod for a few days and I am wondering what is the real difference between the CSV and no CSV versions. I haven't noticed any real difference between both in terms of cutscene lighting.

I would also like to see an update to this mod. I just registered on the forum and this is my first post on CDPR forums despite having bought every game in the Witcher series from the first one soon after their launches. I would just like to thank Asmodean778 for a wonderful mod and the only lighting mod I've found so far that I prefer to the vanilla lighting. I wish it was on Nexus so I'd have found it sooner! Also thanks to vesemas228 for providing an upload of the last "bug-free" (if a mod of this scope can be ;) ) version.

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I want to ask if someone has an updated version of Asmo enviroment mod. It is just great and makes Dandelion's inn super atmospheric.

Top Bottom