The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
Hello!
Sorry for the long absence of news. I was a little busy.
Today, I'll only show new thatch, more info will be tomorrow. :)

Reworked Thatched Roof:
(Screenshots are reduced, open it in a new tab to see the full resolution.)

minicrom;n7291620 said:
I must say I am eager to see your new work as well :D Are you still working on this? :)
Don't worry, almost every day I am working on this. ;)
Regards

Last edited:
Hi everyone, and Thanks HalkHoganPL for your incredible work.
Can we please get a mod with ONLY the rock textures and meshes? I tried to extract the existing files with quickBMS but I'm no modder and I can't figure out how to re-import only the rocks into the .bundle files while removing the other elements, so please, anyone with some experience, either help me figure this out or give me an edited mod to use, many thanks in advance.

Hey Halk, the new update looks awesome!

I am, however, having problems merging the new 4.0fix2 mod due to an uncooking error:

--------------------------------------
[2017.01.01 21:34:59][Info][WCC] Uncooking file 'C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\Uncooked\dlc\bob\data\environment\decorations\gameplay\generic\containers\sacks\gen_sack_carry.w2mesh'...
[2017.01.01 21:34:59][Warning][WCC] Failed to load contents from file 'C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\Desktop\Uncooked\dlc\bob\data\environment\decorations\gameplay\generic\containers\sacks\gen_sack_carry.w2mesh'!

[2017.01.01 21:34:59][Error][Exception] Red Engine Crash Log
Build: 3.0.BUILD_VERSION_FULL P4CL: CL_INTERNAL Stream: STREAM_NAME P4_SHELF [ Compiled Oct 16 2015 ]

User: XXXXXX

Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000054

I was always able to uncook the 3.46 files without issue. Let me know if you want me to send you the full error logs.

Thanks!

Jurek1994;n7389240 said:
HalkHoganPL The new version 4.0 is compatible with Increase Lod Mod by sjbox ?

Yes it's compatible. Btw lod mod is not working for me since months...I'm on 1.30 and have no idea why is not working anymore..I got no conflicts with other mods but no way to make it works again.

Top Bottom