x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mishikedman
    Yes, Compilation makes things look amazing! Especially with the tweaks you made.
    I agree with your opinion on the Rain Storm Essenthy added. Really glad you chose to keep it in this "fixed" version.

Looking forward to that V4 version!
    Also, as Walterius said, during certain weather types the moon is actually still huge. I don't mind this, but when weathers change it's somewhat jarring.

I wouldn't put it high up the priority list but it is still a thing!

Cheers and good luck!

Comment

• LukeSparow this csv files you send me, i think they are not vanilla thay have tweaks from pollens mod. Can you uncook game with mod kitchen and send me vanilla csv files? If not it is ok, in a day or two i will be having new hdd i ordered today. And allso if anyone else can provide files it will be big hellp

Comment

• Originally posted by Mishikedman View Post
        LukeSparow this csv files you send me, i think they are not vanilla thay have tweaks from pollens mod. Can you uncook game with mod kitchen and send me vanilla csv files? If not it is ok, in a day or two i will be having new hdd i ordered today. And allso if anyone else can provide files it will be big hellp
        This? https://mega.nz/#!o1Jm1byD!STkT-y_R_...RzT01uprm0KDd8

Comment

• linaswas_001 LukeSparow larsroar41t4 sober999 WalteriusMaximus New version V4 fixed clouds start new baw or meditate few dayes for all to get in place: https://mega.nz/#!Wd4DjIwS!leNQKEFW6...Jc1xlpp6839b-s

Comment

• Last edited by larsroar41t4; 21-03-17, 04:33.

Comment

• Hey Mishikedman, Loving the new V4 update. Colors seems to be in par with stlm 3.1. The cloud levels look fantastic as well. However, now the issue seem to be that either are sun is too bright in the swamp area (high bloom) or the sun is invisible completely (the sun rays, light shafts are visible, but the entire sun is covered with cloud and cant be seen at all). I know you are still working on this mod so i was just letting you know and maybe someone else can confirm my issue. PLZ KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK.

Comment

• With STLM 3.0 there is no sun in the swamps it was an astetic decision

Comment

• It is work in progress yes and i am learning so much while working on this mod. I never in my life thought i will be interested in clouds their names and soo on .

Soo Change in v4 is quick and experimental one, i swap some mid and heavy clouds from Velen and give priority to one from Skellige. I was tasting in novigrad and near most popular location for tasting stlm, hangman tree and it look very good, but again i even dont have problem with some lower textures clouds from v2 to me thay seam more animated but like all in life they are to be pros and cons for everything I wish if some great texture moder like CAPA14, ramccoid or HalkHogan can do something about does lower texture clouds we have in v2.

If someone want to give it a go in modeling clouds and weather in general, all you have to do is edit csv file in excel.
                  For example you can edit probability for certain weather to appear in probability table, you can delete or swap some clouds layer mash with some layer from other region in x_effect table.
                  In effect table you can try and delate mash for low texture clouds and see results with them gone.

Moding for this game eat your time and it is very tidius. But if we all work together and join are time and knowlage we will achive our final goal. I have proposition we can now pin point all cloud layer_mashes and name them like texture mash for ugly clouds in effect table is this...

Maybe some of you younger people have more spare time than us working one with disability from 6 to 12 hours at work days.

And people sorry for my english it is not mine native language...
                  Last edited by Mishikedman; 21-03-17, 08:35.

Comment

• Compering tables from Novigrad and Skelliage.

http://www.megafileupload.com/26d7o/...ige_blue_.xlsx

fx\environment\cloud\cumulus_layer_particles.w2p i wonder what this doo

To bad i am atm at work

Comment

• Mishikedman
                      Sorry! Did actually send you the wring files there! Were Walterius' the right ones?

Will try out your new version when I can, and if I do find the time I'll start messing around with those clouds :P
                      Extremely busy block though

Cheers man! Remember to do things at your own pace, don't overwork yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeSparow View Post
                        and if I do find the time I'll start messing around with those clouds :P
                        Don't waste your time since tennisaddict1999 already covered this, we are just waiting for his release

Comment

• Can someone post screenshot from swamps ?

Comment

• Cheers LukeSparow and no problem mate it is ok, you tried to help me and that's what counts. WalteriusMaximus thank you for files these are the right ones.

And luke dont wory i have wife to keep me in check
                            Last edited by Mishikedman; 21-03-17, 11:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mishikedman View Post
                              Cheers LukeSparow andno problem mate it is ok, you tried to help me and that's what counts. WalteriusMaximus thank you for files these are the right ones.

And luke dont wory i have wife to keep me in check
                              It's the very least we can do to help. You seem to really know what you're doing which is exactly what we needed to straighten out STLM! And version 4 is looking absolutely superb. If you could remove the sun from the swamp area without messing up the lighting, that would be awesome!

Comment

• Maybe today because i am atm in my office where i will be 6 more hours. I have some plans for today whit my wife and some friends, but i will try to fix it in the evening,but no promises. . WalteriusMaximus If you can please post me screenshot from swamps and screenshot from swamps at it worst.
                                Last edited by Mishikedman; 21-03-17, 11:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X