[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
BrynR123 Mishikedman WalteriusMaximus yea this is a bug that sometimes happens for me to when loading save files and after bad weather, this is not a consisten bug it only happens sometimes. you can fix this by loading another save file or just meditate and use stoprain and just play and it will fix itself. its hard to pinpoint this bug cause its so unpredictable
this bug affects the lighting and make it seem like it is always bad weather even though it is not.

my suggestion to you
BrynR123 is to use stoprain in console meditate and just play and it will fix itself

Last edited:
larsroar41t4;n8255060 said:
BrynR123 Mishikedman WalteriusMaximus yea this is a bug that sometimes happens for me to when loading save files and after bad weather, this is not a consisten bug it only happens sometimes. you can fix this by loading another save file or just meditate and use stoprain and just play and it will fix itself. its hard to pinpoint this bug cause its so unpredictable
this bug affects the lighting and make it seem like it is always bad weather even though it is not.

my suggestion to you
BrynR123 is to use stoprain in console meditate and just play and it will fix itself

Ah okay thanks man! :) And Mishikedman I tried it but it didnt work. Ill just do what larsroar41t4 said :)

Found a problem with the latest "aggressive" version in Velen at night, there is no ambient sounds at all and I'm guessing this may be linked to the weather edits. Here is my save: https://mega.nz/#!91pSBQ4Q!iJ1cBsxQm...KbndyXNkgo1REM

[EDIT]
Actually, ignore that. I think that spot is naturally quiet. Was just weird not to hear any night sounds at all, but when I moved on from there, I started hearing more sounds.

Last edited:
Mishikedman WalteriusMaximus
Oh damnit, I thought I'd made a link that worked without encryption! I'll look into it and create a new link.
I'll also add in a screen of my mod list. It's around 45 or so, but there's no conflicts with STLM apart from the hairbang so there should be no problems there.

Mishikedman DUDE!!! Your work is amazing! I can hardly find any problems anymore! And believe me, I am looking!
One thing however I have found and that is the lighting behind the trees in Crookback swamp, I mean bog. There is this weird bloomy blue thing going on at around 6:30am: http://i.imgur.com/ucFImTs.jpg
Maybe it is supposed to look like that, but it just looks a little strange to me. It should look a bit more like this: http://i.imgur.com/35KqFEX.jpg
Other times of day and night looks absolutely perfect.

It's a minor thing though. Generally, it looks so good! The removal of those silly fire orbs alone make a huge difference!

Last edited:
WalteriusMaximus Problem here is that Velen, Novigrad and Swamps share same csv file, it would be cool if there were split, but for some reason REDs never done this. I am trying to do just that via csv tweaks and naming radnom csv files to match location but for now it bear no fruit. I contacted Benz for help, he reply me once but nothing from him for now, but it is still early.I wish i knew who was appointed to do region csv weather files. I hope i was clear because my english is not my brigh side :D

larsroar41t4 Yes but only if you use aggressive edit, version 3.0 is pretty much same. Problem here is that you must find middle ground because a lot of regions share same ENV and CSV files. If you were to see folder structure you will understand.

Swamp zone have too much bloom in day time but thunder night is awesome in velen. Swamp zone have nice Dusks and Dawn but Day time must be fixed :D

Hmmm yeah finding middle ground is damn hard.
If you can't find a way to seperate them (which is likely) then maybe you should try to find a middle ground where the bog stays mostly like it was in STLM 3 colour-wise and whatnot.
I do realise that isn't easy though. To be completely honest, personally I'd trade having a tanned Geralt and some overexposure in Velen for that gorgeous bog any day of the week.

Here's a version of the link for the video of the odd cloud coverage that should work!
https://mega.nz/#!86pXlJ6C!qVY7GPA7iPpuLomdLmwG9WgqSmvME69RbRSK6TYFWAw

Mishikedman
Sorry, can't give you a save file for that particular cloud bug. I forgot to make one amd I can't for the life of me recreate it.
Maybe that's a good thing though, just a one-off bug so far :)

Top Bottom