[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

+
gcfs25;n8759200 said:
Guys, in stlm page Essenthy suggests increasing folliage light distance in ini files. Anyone know wich specific setting this is?

FoliageDistanceScale=5
FoliageShadowDistanceScale=64

Example of increased settings.

gcfs25 absolutely, my titan x pascal struggle with foliage distance scale at 5...it's probably the heaviest setting in the whole game.

So, uh why are people advertising their lighting mods on the STLM thread? Why not make your own thread???

If this continues, the thread should just be deleted/renamed... Heck, even Essenthy says it should be on page 1 now.

-The_Crasher-;n8838350 said:
So, uh why are people advertising their lighting mods on the STLM thread? Why not make your own thread???

If this continues, the thread should just be deleted/renamed... Heck, even Essenthy says it should be on page 1 now.

What are you even talking about? Can't remember last time i've seen mention of the Wiedzmin mod here...

So I've been using STLM 3.1.1 and lately I switched to STLM 3.1.2. At first I tought that it was all the same but with fixes but then I noticed something is diffrent/worse with Skellige. I compared it and here you go:

http://imgur.com/a/7hPW1

Is this change intentional? Couse I think STLM 3.1.1 was much closer to 2014 Skellige :(

Top Bottom