[MOD request] Gloves (BEST IN THE WORLD)

+
[MOD request] Gloves (BEST IN THE WORLD)

I am looking for gloves such as the witcher 2 (without fingers, the same as has Eskel)
Mod,, Witcher 2 GEAR "does not have these gloves included.

From what I know, it's really hard to removing, the shitty parts I mean. But if someone is able to do it, then I would be glad if he also removed it from the starting gloves.

Gloves from Wolf set dont have this shit sometimes (when you use first cat armor, white shirt or dont have armor)

holy shit XD i forgot change options. Now movie is public XD

Last edited:
Refresh.

i need help with convert .w2mesh to FBX.

I try convert Eskel and Vesemir model to FBX because i try take they gloves.

and if somebody can, i need uncooked Wolf School DLC and convert gloves mesh to FBX because i cant find this DLC, i dont know what is number.

The file structure is incorrect it seem, Eskel's body mesh is at "characters\models\secondary_npc\eskel\model\body_01_ma__eskel.w2mesh" so you need that path on your uncooked files base.

ScoutBr0;n8171360 said:
The file structure is incorrect it seem, Eskel's body mesh is at "characters\models\secondary_npc\eskel\model\body_01_ma__eskel.w2mesh" so you need that path on your uncooked files base.

i try with Lambert model, with Eskel model and Vesemir model and i have this same error.
I dont know why, i start learn modding witcher yesterday so you know XD
Uncooking other mod is well, when i try merge two mods this too working great. Just when i try convert model it this error.

Then have "characters\models\secondary_npc\eskel\model\body_ 01_ma__eskel.w2mesh" inside it and try to export it

ScoutBr0;n8172680 said:
Then have "characters\models\secondary_npc\eskel\model\body_ 01_ma__eskel.w2mesh" inside it and try to export it

It is. I Uncooked to this
D:\Witcher\un but model is eskel is in
D:\Witcher\un\characters\models\secondary_npc\eskel\

Top Bottom