[Mod Request] - Remove HPBar when out of combat and Sprinting !

+
[Mod Request] - Remove HPBar when out of combat and Sprinting !

hey , in order to make my game more immersive , i installed E3 Cam and some other mods
and Removed everything but the Minimap and HPbar

im trying to find a way to get my HPbar removed only when im out of combat - its actually does that in default but if u spend stamina , like Sprinting it comes back

i know FriendlyHUD can do that and more but i tried to install it for few times and all i get is Script errors , and i dont need all the options it offers...

so i just wonder if there's a way to make a mod like this so u only see the HPBAR when u enter Combat with geralt/ciri and Mounted/Underwater...

Thanks

LukeSparow;n8152800 said:
Do you use ScriptMerger? Should solve all the script issues with FriendlyHUD easypeasy.

hey mate , yes i did .
i think its not suppose to work with some of my mods... not sure which one .

i just want this out of combat thing to work as intended . not really need what FHUD offers , its abit too much for me. .. all those keybind and such ...

Well you don't have to use any of that :p I also use it just to hide the HUD out of combat.

What mods are you using and what sort of script issues have you been getting? Perhaps I could help.

nircc;n8153410 said:
hey mate , yes i did .
i think its not suppose to work with some of my mods... not sure which one .

i just want this out of combat thing to work as intended . not really need what FHUD offers , its abit too much for me. .. all those keybind and such ...

You need to install the Unification Patch by Wasteland Ghost (same author as Friendly HUD). If after this, you are still getting script errors it means you are using out of date mods.
You will benefit from sorting out the problems with scripts rather than passing on the brilliant Friendly HUD mod.

WalteriusMaximus LukeSparow

hey guys
i reinstalled Friendly HUD

this is the script merger picture

only 1 mod had Conflict and i choosed FriendlyHUD lines to fix it

now i get this error when trying to launch the game..

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmoduleenemyfocus.ws(758): Found unexpected '}'

​​​​​​​any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 83
nircc;n8158700 said:
WalteriusMaximus LukeSparow

hey guys
i reinstalled Friendly HUD

this is the script merger picture

only 1 mod had Conflict and i choosed FriendlyHUD lines to fix it

now i get this error when trying to launch the game..

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmoduleenemyfocus.ws(758): Found unexpected '}'

any ideas?

Ah OK! I think the No Interaction with useless NPCs is what is causing the unresolvable mod conflict. You can control a lot of that stuff in Friendly HUD anyway so I would suggest you just get rid of the No Interaction with useless NPCs mod. It is the best compromise.

WalteriusMaximus;n8158830 said:
Ah OK! I think the No Interaction with useless NPCs is what is causing the unresolvable mod conflict. You can control a lot of that stuff in Friendly HUD anyway so I would suggest you just get rid of the No Interaction with useless NPCs mod. It is the best compromise.

you right
and i got the mod to work
but for example i can still see my hpbar when i sprint
i thought FHUD can fix it :O ?

nircc;n8159290 said:
you right
and i got the mod to work
but for example i can still see my hpbar when i sprint
i thought FHUD can fix it :O ?

Since Friendly HUD is controlling hud elements, you have to turn them OFF in the normal Hud Configuration menu for the game. Then you go into the Mod menu and configure things the way you want them to work.
Also worth reading the instructions on the Friendly HUD mod page.

LukeSparow;n8170990 said:
Yeah that's the one!

FHUD better
i managed to get all HUD elements removed but the Minimap because i need it

now the only time my HPBar show up is only in combat

if i need to check my buffs or something like that i can press TAB for the radial menu

very immersive and fun

LukeSparow;n8180710 said:
Yeah Friendly HUD is absolutely the best :)

someone told me i should try the Compass thingy..
not sure how its gonna be because im so used to the Minimap showing me the exact road ways to take to my location/dead bodies and such

Up to you man! I personally play with the complete HUD off at all times and navigate using the main map menu. It feels more immersive to me.
But hey, that's the beauty of FHUD, completely customisable ;)

Top Bottom