[MOD ADVICE] Swapping armor models and icons.

+
[MOD ADVICE] Swapping armor models and icons.

Hi, I need an advice from someone more experienced than me. I tried to create a personal mod that aim to change the viper armor (for NG+) with the standard manticore armor in B&W.
I tried to do that by changing the crafting armor/gloves/boots/pants xml, but it didn't work.

Any advice?

Are you just changing the stats or the visual appearance? If you want chaning just the appearance you just need to swap the equip_template line from the correct armor piece. If you want the stats too you need to change the values in the "x armor" _Stats. Note that you also need to do this for the normal armor for NG+. If you're using a GUI like ModKitchen/W3Oven to cook the mod, the xml goes directly into the "Cooked" folder. But I recommend using Sarcen's Mod Editor for small edits like this.

ScoutBr0;n8337430 said:
Are you just changing the stats or the visual appearance? If you want chaning just the appearance you just need to swap the equip_template line from the correct armor piece. If you want the stats too you need to change the values in the "x armor" _Stats. Note that you also need to do this for the normal armor for NG+. If you're using a GUI like ModKitchen/W3Oven to cook the mod, the xml goes directly into the "Cooked" folder. But I recommend using Sarcen's Mod Editor for small edits like this.

Thank you :)

Top Bottom