[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
Replace everything since 1.20.
But I think current equip page is more comfort to use.

Also you may replace portraits of monsters that Hyadum found. If he's not against.

exactly like that? i doubt. i'm just trying to understand how everything works at moment. i will look into making these e3 stuff of course.

Last edited:
Evgdan95 if you just replace the swf, then u will run into problems with missing features that were added... like the Bed bonus from Blood and Wine on the meditation screen... like u already said, mutagen stuff in the skill menu...

linaswas_001;n8453740 said:
Is there a way to make the right half of meditation UI somehow transparent? You know, just like here
since that is just an image in the background its actually incredibly simple, just need a pretty texture with a transparent part at the player position....

heres a test that me and georgetziotis made a couple months ago...

erxv That looks amazing! Managed to move the clock around too but now just out of curiosity so i can mess around too where do i have to go to change the background texture of meditation panel?

Oohh, some tricks, I like that :) thanks again erxv . I'll try to make a background similar to the orange scratched one, maybe I'll manage to do something XD

I imagine everyone knows this but I'll mention it just in case.

the weather icons are the crossbow and potions icons from E3.

erxv Mmmm nope, couldn't do that. Swapping the ghostly geralt with another texture just makes that texture stay in front of the black and white background (the one with trees and stuff). That's what I wanted to get rid of, so I can make my texture transparent just like the pic you posted and see Geralt in real time. Any help? :D

paulscotttt;n8455300 said:
damn was in the middle of making icons based on this image till i seen Evgdan95 uploaded the "Restored UI" with basicly the same icons.

No no! Just keep doing what you doing, it looks great! If someone will mix something between E3 meditation UI the UI erxv and georgetziotis were working on, we can get something that looks really close!

If I may suggest, can you go for metal-goldish look of icons? Same what is here http://i.imgur.com/paEfBvT.png

Top Bottom