[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
KuBiCA;n8520380 said:
Thats amazing ! :) good job :hatsoff:

thanks, as it is a small map only took half hour. just little fixes to do and test in game.

although to the do list is still packed for the minimaps textures i have.
just over 1300 textures :sad:

Island Of Mist - 4 tiles
Kaer Morhen - 24 tiels
Novigrad - 585 tiles
Skellige - 598 tiles
White Orchard - 99 tiles

VedmakOfOld;n8521140 said:
paulscotttt It's a massive undertaking but the outstanding result (many instances of whch you have already shown us) is woth it tenfold.
:cheers:

i hope so. already a week into the minimaps still loads to do.

progress so far.

Novigrad - 90%
White Orchard - 100%
Toussaint - 0%
Island Of Mist - 5%
Kaer Morhen - 5%
Skellige - 0%

dvirzigel1 we will share our progress in due time. You have to be a bit patient since every member of our team has his own style of work and desire to showcase progress.

JohnPearce as of now we did not recive any new information. It is highly likely though that we won't get anything.

dvirzigel1;n8528520 said:
Really want to know how the inventory looks by now.

I agree with MaiForn as all tasks undertaken are extremely time-consuming not to mention that it is simply a meticulous job so it's fair to presume that not all days will be littered with several progress teasers.

Hyadum Omg, can't tell the difference anymore between E3 HUD and Modded HUD, btw does the Item Menu at the bottom, on the left side stay like this if I use the Gamepad? Because it changes everytime I switch to Gamepad/Keyboard in vanilla.

http://imgur.com/a/5X9LK

Are the Iron thingies next to the health bar working? Did you make them by scatch? Awesome work!

Last edited:
Hyadum;n8532460 said:
Little update with an overview of how the HUD is looking right now: http://imgur.com/N2XsmFT

Is it possible to bring old radial menu back in mod with proper working and slowing time while using it ? Optionally at least.
And can you make items in icons look like this - 3/2 potions instead of just 3 then 2.
Anyway like before 1.2 patch. Optionally again.
​​​​​

Last edited:
Top Bottom