[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
Little changes made by me and erxv to dialogues to mimic E3 style :)

That will depend on the font that will be used. If the font doesn't have specific characters then it won't support that language.

Hyadum;n8591740 said:
That will depend on the font that will be used. If the font doesn't have specific characters then it won't support that language.
So only English letters. Mod won't be for all auditorium.

JohnPearce;n8592930 said:
So only English letters. Mod won't be for all auditorium.

You can't expect people to "make" font letters specially for you if they don't exist, neither should you expect them to choose a font that does have the non-Latin alphabet characters because this mod is for all and the majority of people seem to be perfectly OK with the Latin alphabet. Accept this and move on.

Kayhan2000 first of all, there is a difference between the concepts (like the one you showed) and e3 gameplay demos, just to make that clear once, since it sometimes seems that people mix up those things. So if you could instead show a reference image of the e3 noticeboard we can take a look at it.

VedmakOfOld;n8563270 said:
like the map has been folded or bent around the edge

yes, you are absolutely right. This is how the map looks like at the e3 footage, but if I am to be honest with you, this looks aweful. It is like you said, the map has been bent over something. And I understand that the dark shawod has a similar effect, because both give the impression that the map is ontop of the image. I am not sure yet though how I will handle this. But thank you for pointing it out.

Hyadum;n8593090 said:
JohnPearce What language are we talking about?

VedmakOfOld I guess, but I'm not sure if they will be taken off, as I personally use them a lot instead of the mouse :D

I know English but playing in Russian language is more comfortable as it's native. But I am afraid there is gonna be hieroglyphs when I set this mod.
i understand that you probably don't care as English is international language. But anyway if there is a way to adapt I ask to do it and our west community will be grateful to all of you.

JohnPearce as mentioned earlier: it depends on the font. If the font supports more than latin letters, it is surely no problem. Otherwise it would be a lot of work to create the font for other alphabets. And that is something I highly doubt we will (ever) make.

btw. the font in question, who is it called?

Just an random suggestion, but for the Inventory I noticed, hat the Witcher 3 used a animated background, and Witcher 2 used one aswell.

While browsing in the web I found out, that Witcher 3 and Witcher 2 share the same animated background of the Inventory. By the way, Witcher 2 uses many different Live Backgrounds, but Witcher 3 uses the Alchemy Background of Witcher 2 for all of the Tabs (Inventory, Alchemy etc...)

Maybe someone can extract the Live Background from Witcher 2, recolour it and put it to Witcher 3?

https://media.giphy.com/media/gFIm0DUtd6SM8/giphy.gif (Witcher 3)

http://imgur.com/a/wAwu4 (Witcher 2)

Last edited:
Top Bottom