[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
paulscotttt;n8743490 said:
*MiniMap Update*

thought i'd share some info and a image.
due to a drive that stored all my work dying, i have to start all the minimaps again.
so with that in mind all screens i've posted should be forgotten about as i wont be repainting the minimaps, replacing the trees or the roofs for the "initial" release
MAYBE in a update to the minimaps.

http://imgur.com/ZgQHDNB

That's a shame :(
I'm sure everyone in this thread greatly appreciates your diligent effort with this, so THANK YOU for all the hard work!

paulscotttt;n8743490 said:
*MiniMap Update*

thought i'd share some info and a image.
due to a drive that stored all my work dying, i have to start all the minimaps again.
so with that in mind all screens i've posted should be forgotten about as i wont be repainting the minimaps, replacing the trees or the roofs for the "initial" release
MAYBE in a update to the minimaps.

http://imgur.com/ZgQHDNB

Man, that sucks. Genuinely sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine how you feel - about a month of work gone in a blink of an eye. Stupid HDDs dying on people:sad:
Please back up all your work, folks. Can't let months of your precious work go to waste. This is time we're talking about - probably the most valuable resource on the planet.

Last edited:
Another reason to use digital clouds and drives to save everything important.
​​​​​​What done is done anyway, just start again leisurely. Another try will be even better.

Doug_LOCK;n8794100 said:
How is the progress in the work?

I don't like speaking for the others but, I can tell you that guys are working daily and hard. If they feel like posting about progress, they sure will do it here, so don't you worry about progress :)

I imagine everyone knows this but since I haven't seen it being mentioned here I thought I'd mention it just in case.

In E3 you could see the hand icon come up when you walked to a lootable object like the harpie nest.

dvirzigel1;n8796360 said:
I imagine everyone knows this but since I haven't seen it being mentioned here I thought I'd mention it just in case.

In E3 you could see the hand icon come up when you walked to a lootable object like the harpie nest.

The issue of this icon still being among the gamefiles is one thing but it being worth the effort to bring back is a totally different ball game. Just looking at this pic makes this hand overlapping Geralt look ridiculous and immersion-breaking.

Hopping on this thread, after a while; and yeah, it would be jarring (replying to the post above)

I would imagine it being akin to the hackable object headers and strobe-lights as seen in Watch_Dogs

-The_Crasher-;n8800660 said:
Hopping on this thread, after a while; and yeah, it would be jarring (replying to the post above)

I would imagine it being akin to the hackable object headers and strobe-lights as seen in Watch_Dogs

Exactly! I've beeen testing mods lately and I've turned of action prompts and it's great playing without all those icons and button prompts above NPCs heads. But this hand just seems unnatural and a console feature.

VedmakOfOld;n8800560 said:
The issue of this icon still being among the gamefiles is one thing but it being worth the effort to bring back is a totally different ball game. Just looking at this pic makes this hand overlapping Geralt look ridiculous and immersion-breaking.

That hand icon is actually still in the game in that same spot, I just recently did that quest and saw it and it made me think about the posts above talking about bringing it back. The downward arrow was missing but the hand was still fully intact.

Edit:
Managed to get a screenshot of it, I was half right. It only shows up if you use witcher senses.
https://i.gyazo.com/01a4e4e85b4f7520dc6d65b0430426d9.jpg

Last edited:
It sure is a drag without some updates from the modding team behind it. I sure as hell need a fix :D
What's the most tormenting is not knowing if adding that animated TW2 background is possible at all KamehamehaNudel

In the meantime I take a look at my screeshot album (http://imgur.com/a/3vf1E) documenting the progress literally 5-10 times a day.

Last edited:
VedmakOfOld;n8828000 said:
It sure is a drag without some updates from the modding team behind it. I sure as hell need a fix :D
What's the most tormenting is not knowing if adding that animated TW2 background is possible at all KamehamehaNudel

In the meantime I take a look at my screeshot album (http://imgur.com/a/3vf1E) documenting the progress literally 5-10 times a day.

Not sure on the background yet. Its kinda working but kinda not aswell. But Progress is being made ;)

I've got a Question. When this mod is "finished" or is in a state which you guys seem appropriate for public release, how will the mod be distributed? Will one person upload your combined work, will there be optional files, or will you each individually upload what you worked on, Assuming that this is being uploaded to nexus of of course.

Top Bottom