[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
That looks fantastic. If I had to be picky I'd make the size of the bombs smaler, they just look a bit to big imo. Also in the E3 gameplay the name of the sign is in the middle of the black bar and not on the right. Also the description (for example: "Deals fire damage") is not displayed when you look at the footage. I would remove the blackish background behind the radial selection.

Lave123;n8894590 said:
That looks fantastic. If I had to be picky I'd make the size of the bombs smaler, they just look a bit to big imo. Also in the E3 gameplay the name of the sign is in the middle of the black bar and not on the right. Also the description (for example: "Deals fire damage") is not displayed when you look at the footage. I would remove the blackish background behind the radial selection.

What are you talking about? Bombs are correct size, Signs description position is exactly the same.

Evgdan95 Great job. The only thing I'd change is Sign name font - I'd make it all capital letters just like E3 and decrease the Sign + Quickslots description font size just a tad. Plus position Sign and Quickslots description panels a bit closer to the radial menu and move Button prompts to the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:
The_I3arracuda;n8899690 said:
Would it be possible to have the game go into slow motion and not stop completely when bringing up the menu?

its in the game. When you hold the button for radial it goes slowmo and when you just press it, it stops time.

Witcher3 HUD.jpg Oops, I was looking at this

Funny thing is, that this Thread has 6/10 of the views STLM has and has 200 less answers than STLM, maybe it will overthrow STLM and be #1 Thread soon? :youdontsay:

Kayhan2000;n8935220 said:
Funny thing is, that this Thread has 6/10 of the views STLM has and has 200 less answers than STLM, maybe it will overthrow STLM and be #1 Thread soon?

But the thing is, STLM had more than one thread :( I think it's currently the third one, but I'm not sure.

is this mod going to be compatible with the game tutorials? You know... the prompts that appear thru the interface when it teaches you how to do something.

Probably not, since a lot of stuff has been changed, moved around and so on. They should show up but I guess the tutorials won't correspond to the actual HUD and UI elements, at least not precisely like vanilla. Some might, some won't. :)

Last edited:
Well. Those tutorial prompts are annoying anyway, so I will disable them.

Another question... I know you are not going to give any ETA but, is the mod far from finished or it's almost finished? I ask because I am waiting to start the game before the mod comes out. I mean... if I am let's say, half way thru the game and the mod comes out... my OCD will make me start over just to play with this.

I understand you since I'm holding back my own playthrough aswell, ready to start when some mods I'm waiting are finished. :)

I can't say really, not even almost done or far from finished. I can say that a lot has been done, but there's a lot still left to do, if not more. :D

Last edited:
People are either enjoying summer holidays and free time or are busy and working so the mod development has slowed down considerably.

Top Bottom