Geralt Haircolor

+
Geralt Haircolor

Is there a mod out there that makes geralts hair more grey? like Killing-Monsters-Trailer-grey?

if there isn't it's a pretty easy tweak, just grab "Uncooked\characters\models\geralt\coif\model\c_02_mg__hair_d01.tga" and turn down the brightness

Someone should update this mod to include all hairstyles + the trailer long tucked hair. Would be awsome.

marzipanstan;n8469130 said:
if there isn't it's a pretty easy tweak, just grab "Uncooked\characters\models\geralt\coif\model\c_02_mg__hair_d01.tga" and turn down the brightness

Have you tried doing that? Making the slightest adjustments to the diffuse map, breaks the hair.

K4rx20;n8471310 said:
WalteriusMaximus Which files control the hair color? I may have a look later

That's the thing, I don't know! I suspect you may have to fiddle with the XML values. All my efforts editing texture files always resulted in broken hair. So I really don't know the secret to doing it successfully, I'm afraid.

for the "trailer hair" color you need to change "VarianceColor" & "SpecularColor"

VarianceColor 149 137 124 255
SpecularColor 111 114 136 255

paulscotttt;n8473130 said:
for the "trailer hair" color you need to change "VarianceColor" & "SpecularColor"

Nice, thank you!

K4rx20 can we expect a mod from you, implementing this, soonish? ;)

paulscotttt;n8473130 said:

mmm where can i find these values?

Evgdan95;n8473280 said:
if the model is not vanilla(i want to change your reworked mod Long Tucked Hair) is it the same process?

it should be. but i did not make the reworked long, i do have a version that i've fixed the clipping on the ears. but its not been shared.

Oh lord wow I mean I've drawn in entirely new hair and I guess if you stay within the boundaries of the old hair it works alright, but I gotta admit my wrongness here. I hope it all goes well

paulscotttt;n8473310 said:
it should be. but i did not make the reworked long, i do have a version that i've fixed the clipping on the ears. but its not been shared.

fantastic, when you removed the lock of hair it was already nice. but you improved the mod even more
will you share it here? or privatly? however you want

by the way thank you for sharing the values for trailer hair, i found them http://imgur.com/rEk3WKN

Evgdan95;n8473410 said:
fantastic, when you removed the lock of hair it was already nice. but you improved the mod even more
will you share it here? or privatly? however you want

by the way thank you for sharing the values for trailer hair, i found them http://imgur.com/rEk3WKN

should be the right values as its the only difference between the mod and the default.

Top Bottom