Monsters recelored

+
I really like your retextures :) Keep it up, please. Can you change the models too? A werwolf without hair would be really nice, would look more like the E3 one ;)

Unfortunately, i have not learnt to use blender yet and so changing models is out of my hands. I'm glad that you like it, trying my best :)

As to E3, there are some monsters' concept arts from 2013 that look wonderful and it's a good base to do some like "E3 monsters mod", but i'm not that good to do it ^^

Thanks. In comparison to these shots I'd say that the design is now superior ^^ CDPR did a great job creating this game. I only hope there will be a enhanced edition with a better lighting system and better physics/fx. Or at least a Redkit when Cyberpunk comes out :D

Last edited:
GregorWladacz;n8875180 said:
I only hope there will be a enhanced edition with a better lighting system and better physics/fx.

I seriously doubt it will happen. According to CDPR the game does not need it. It's fine as it is. They are not going to put their time and resources to cater to one platform even if this was the platform that put them on the map as a game developer.

P.S. CDPR is working on 4k patches for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro instead of bringing back E3 2014 effects and lighting for PC. So there's your answer really. Or rather they explicitly said they'l lwokr on a 4k patch for Xbox One X ONLY (major hint) and NOT for PS4 Pro. But now apparently they've changed their tune and "are also working on something for PS4 Pro".

Last edited:
I have done some elemental monsters and working on Siren based on E3 pictures, but don't have an idea what to do with wings, which look not as good as it could on images. In game it looks better, but still not the best.

I would like to release new version in approximately in 2 days, but let's see if i'll make it.

Just released version 1.4 of retextured monsters! I hope You gonna like it.

PS: There's strange purple "mask" on siren and green on harpy. It means that i can't do more changes to colors, because it'd look weird. I'm looking for this, but for now, I can't find which file makes it. Does someone know where it could be or have any clues?

Last edited:
XarooN;n8918110 said:
PS: There's strange purple "mask" on siren and green on harpy. It means that i can't do more changes to colors, because it'd look weird. I'm looking for this, but for now, I can't find which file makes it. Does someone know where it could be or have any clues?

Maybe it's from color differentation? I don't know, just guessing.

PATROL;n8919400 said:
Maybe it's from color differentation? I don't know, just guessing.

The thing is, when i make diffuse map all grey, monster aren't all grey, because some parts of the body have this green or purple color. I'd like to export mesh and see if there's a problem, but will check this tomorrow.

Maybe its a problem with the normal or specular map? Seriously I don't know. Don't even know, what you mean exactly. Nice work btw ^^

On harpy there's only ambient, normal and diffuse map. And problem is not here. I tried to export mesh, but it seems that neither mesh nor .xml is a problem.

I mean this - I desaturated (left only grey color) and there's still green color.

Final 2.0 version is released!

There are 26 retextured monsters from Witcher 3 (not counting DLC) and don't know if I will do more, because some monsters like endriaga has strange texture's map that I can't modify to apply changes to game. I think it's the FINAL version, but I don't exclude the possibility of future changes if necessary(bugs or something like that).

More informations here: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2487/?

Last edited:
Top Bottom