Dark Weapons Mod News???

+
Sadly they come with a viper armor retexture, a face retexture, and would be cool if they could have the W2 scabbards (retextured to fit W3 armors), without using AMM. Plus idk. if you noticed but the steel sword from your mod is turned the wrong way (the spikes should go up, when Geralt is holding the sword).

Moderator: We've warned you all before about dragging incidents from outside the Forums onto this platform. Please, don't. Posts deleted.

It should be stated no matter what that MaykonLexar does not own those files so spoxox should ask the original creator for permission if he wants to use the files.

Why should I ask for permission? I'm not doing anything with those files. Besides the point of this thread is to get any info or statement from the mod author who seems to be gone.

spoxox;n8827250 said:
Why should I ask for permission? I'm not doing anything with those files. Besides the point of this thread is to get any info or statement from the mod author who seems to be gone.

Have you tried reaching nayefk93 through nexus? If yes I assume he has not replied then.

VedmakOfOld;n8827270 said:
Have you tried reaching nayefk93 through nexus? If yes I assume he has not replied then.

I'm currently waiting for his answer, but I have a filling he won't respond :(

spoxox I made these swords with marvel master once
They were remodels to remove defects and square pieces
I still have them on my external hard drive, if you want them, I might be sharing with you..

Would be cool, but the thing is I would love to have them with the W2 scabbards but retextured to fit the W3 armor etc. Like in the 2013 trailers.

Last edited:
I have scabbards and swords
However you will have to find someone to finish the texture of Black Unicorn
I already did the scabbards in HD and Anathema

Top Bottom