1.31 Modded Infinite Loading Screen Open Sesame! Quest

+
1.31 Modded Infinite Loading Screen Open Sesame! Quest

[RESOLVED]
Started a new game with the same Mods but started a fresh Hearts of Stone play through and was able to make it past the tower scene to continue the quest. Moderators can close/delete this thread if needed. Problem with original play through must have been due to adding mods during play through and not before.

[Original Problem]
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but I have just started playing TW3 a month ago. During the Open Sesame! quest we all scale the auction house during the cut scene I am able to make both choices when prompted, however when we go to put on our masks it cuts to a loading screen that turns black with the ever ongoing circular dragon chasing its tail with no progress bar underneath. I have to force close the program to exit out.

I have searched and found something that may be the culprit, but when i removed the mods and started up the game to continue the quest it still has the infinite loading screen. Someone pointed out that the modBootstrap (which is needed for Increased Draw Distance) might cause the issue. Like i said, when i was able to get the game running without the bootstrap mod, i'd still get the infinite loading screen, even with bootstrap and increased draw distance both not loaded i would get the infinite loading screen.

I would absolutely love to figure out how to fix this bc i just finished the main quest, and then started HoS and am loving the story. Attached is a picture of all myu mods currently playing with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo154850.jpg
    photo154850.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Mods can and will add weirdness. Moving this to Mod Discussions. Hopefully, someone there can help you get it sorted.

In the meanwhile, back up your saved games, then uninstall all mods. Load up the save in question (or back a ways), and see if the error continues. Knowing if it is or isn't mod-related will be step one.

Top Bottom